• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeans - best pair on the web

ville_e

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a quality pair of raw blue jeans off the internet (preferably from an E.U. based site).

Something that is straight leg but still of a good slim flattering fit.

Thanks in advance.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently sold some 45RPM Jamons and Sorahikos (links below) I found in a consignment store, quality and finish were awsome...so are the prices. That said, I'll have an eye out for a pair in my size. My favorite that I'm wearing are Ironheart 634S (fourth link) but the denim is very heavy, not sure if they would work for everyone. Jamon Raw Jamon One/Wash Sorahiko One/Wash Iron Heart 634S All are pricey, but you asked about the best pair, not best value. I'm sure there will be many conflicting opinions.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ville_e
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a quality pair of raw blue jeans off the internet (preferably from an E.U. based site).

Something that is straight leg but still of a good slim flattering fit.

Thanks in advance.

I think Jean Shop's have some of the best fit for a slim straight selvage jean. Order from Forum affiliate Farinelli's and you may be able to take advantage of the promotion for their new website.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you could always buy the new jeans kiya put out from self edge. its the self edge x dry bones x sufu collab

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the hell? If this guy's account was created in March of 2008 and he had less than 10 posts you all would be ripping him a new asshole for starting this thread with no detail, price range and not using the search button, digging through the jeans threads and WAYWT.

Why is it ok for a senior member from 2006 and not someone new? Isn't that a bit odd?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
What the hell? If this guy's account was created in March of 2008 and he had less than 10 posts you all would be ripping him a new asshole for starting this thread with no detail, price range and not using the search button, digging through the jeans threads and WAYWT.

Why is it ok for a senior member from 2006 and not someone new? Isn't that a bit odd?

He's foreign, so his posts are probably going to sound a bit odd...he could be an MC regular, anyway.

Originally Posted by Magician
I think Jean Shop's have some of the best fit for a slim straight selvage jean. Order from Forum affiliate Farinelli's and you may be able to take advantage of the promotion for their new website.

I agree that they're cut well and fade beautifully, but I can't award them anything close to best jean status when they don't have hidden rivets or a button fly (Riri or no Riri). Maybe that's just my preference, but...

If you're going to cop from Mauro, get the Self Edge Sugar Canes:

http://www.shopfarinellis.com/pa-13-...sc06-jean.aspx

Anyway, he asked for an EU site, prob b/c of customs, etc. Try these:

http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=100

Prob beats anything on Cultizm.

Agree the Flat Head is a nice option.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I only can have one demin...I'd get the Ironheart. However, I really love my sugarcane and flathead.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Son you live in NOLA and you rock 21oz? Damn.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
raw denim is previous level. all about leather cock holders and acetate ass cheeks. get with the program.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Son you live in NOLA and you rock 21oz? Damn.

devil.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
What the hell? If this guy's account was created in March of 2008 and he had less than 10 posts you all would be ripping him a new asshole for starting this thread with no detail, price range and not using the search button, digging through the jeans threads and WAYWT. Why is it ok for a senior member from 2006 and not someone new? Isn't that a bit odd?
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
He's foreign, so his posts are probably going to sound a bit odd...he could be an MC regular, anyway.
I think the OP has started several "best jeans in the world?" threads in the last few months with varying success. It's fascinating, really. To be fair, I like that all the answers I'm seeing in this thread are the same ones I've come up with, ever since I started tacitly searching for the ideal slim straight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads