1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jeans and some other stuff

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Apr 9, 2005.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

Just wanted to do some "spring cleaning," so to speak, and put up some stuff I never wear for sale. - Light blue distressed Rogan jeans, size 32. I bought them off Bluefly long ago, but they didn't fit and I never got around to returning them. I realize they're discounted on Bluefly, but I paid $150+shipping for them, and the size 32 is sold out anyway. NWT, asking $135 shipped. - Blue Earnest Sewn jeans, Hemingway 07 "Bonsai" cut, size 32. Seen here. These are a more relaxed cut than the super-low rise Hutch, with a nice medium blue wash, button fly, and some light distressing/wear. NWT, asking $105 shipped. - Green PDC corduroy shorts, size 32. They may be shorts, but they're great for lounging around in and have a lot of cool military-style detailing like epaulet-type button up straps on the waist. Button fly, pic1, pic2. Brand new/never worn, asking $30 shipped. - Green 59% linen/41% cotton Hickey Freeman sweater, size L. Never got around to wearing it, but a perfect spring/summer casual piece. Brand new/never worn, pic1, pic2. Asking $30 shipped. - Gray 100% cotton Canali dress shirt, 15.5/39. Spread collar, french cuffs, chest pocket. Paid a lot for it (I think these retail around $200) but only got to wear it once or twice; definitely as good as new. Asking $55 shipped. - Silver/gray 100% silk Hermes pocket square with repeating H motif. NWT, asking $40 shipped. Pics and other details can be provided on request, let me know if you're interested in anything.

2. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

Bump.

Also I'm now asking $25 shipped for the shorts and sweater, $45 for the Canali shirt, and $35 for the pocket square. Other prices remain the same, but are negotiable.

Edit: I'll take pics and measurements of the Canali and try to have them on by the end of this afternoon.

Re-edit: Canali shirt sold.

3. denning

denning Senior member

Do you have any pics of the Canali shirt? Also, what's the sleeve length?

Cheers

4. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Sleeves measure about 33", which makes sense since I'm a 15.5/33 and the shirt fit me fine when I bought it. Let me know if you need more pics/info.

5. MaxTO

MaxTO Active Member

if it's still available, i'd be interested in the Canali shirt, if you're willing to ship it to Canada.

LMK,
    MaxTO