• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jean Trends for 2011

RandalWave

Reaction score
Holding out to spend my Christmas money to buy some jeans. Trying to figure out what style is going to be hip this year.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I do not want to spend $100+ on a pair that I regret purchasing in a few weeks.

When is the best time to buy?

blklblk

Reaction score
nest.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RandalWave
Holding out to spend my Christmas money to buy some jeans. Trying to figure out what style is going to be hip this year. Does anybody have any ideas? I do not want to spend $100+ on a pair that I regret purchasing in a few weeks. When is the best time to buy?
the 11' trend will be denim short-shorts worn with knee high white socks. at least thats what i heard. the source would prefer to remain anonymous. im looking at what i can cut up right now! i cant wait ...

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
slim tapered if u can pull it off.
slim straight if you've got a athletic build.

If you're fat you're so outta luck. hit the gym until you can pull off one of the looks above.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You may think these really cool trends are played out on their own, but I have it on good authority that cool combos of unique details are what to look for if you want to stay ahead of the curve e.g. pleated fronts with cargo pockets, sharp crease down the front with a cinch-back, etc. For summertime the cargo pocket jort (jean short) is a must, my girlfriend just did some pre-fashion week interviews with a few different designers and all 3 said they were most excited about their new jort offerings.

phaseshift

Reaction score
Holding out to spend my Christmas money to buy some jeans. Trying to figure out what style is going to be hip this year.

seriously? come on man, everyone has their own unique sense of style. You gotta come up with your own, go try on a bunch of jeans and see what looks best on you, bring your gf or your mom they can decide which fit/type denim looks good on you.

If we say the next big style this year is going to be tie dye shirts are you gonna go buy them?

I sure hell wouldn't I hate tie die haha

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Originally Posted by whatever123
the 11' trend will be denim short-shorts worn with knee high white socks. at least thats what i heard. the source would prefer to remain anonymous. im looking at what i can cut up right now! i cant wait ...

I think the hot thing will be jeggings on men.

dsmolken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu
Agreed, wholeheartedly

v8uW7.jpg

Eeek. He should put something on over that. Like maybe a pair of jorts.

BillyMaysHere!

Reaction score
^The valium will come in handy after pulling on the jeggings you sized down 2 on.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this thread is a disaster

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
jean printed sweat pants

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads