• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jean Shop Leather backpack

dcasto12

Reaction score
Recently found out a leather backpack I bought a few years back is a Jean Shop "Large Backpack" (http://worldjeanshop.com/). Is there a market out there for this, or is it something I should hold on to? I don't think I would want to get rid of it for much less than retail, as it's in really good shape, and looks even better with the wear that's on it. How much do you think I could expect to get for something like this?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcasto12
Recently found out a leather backpack I bought a few years back is a Jean Shop "Large Backpack" (http://worldjeanshop.com/). Is there a market out there for this, or is it something I should hold on to? I don't think I would want to get rid of it for much less than retail, as it's in really good shape, and looks even better with the wear that's on it. How much do you think I could expect to get for something like this?

Welcome to Styleforum.

A Jean Shop backpack is more of a SW&D item. I would try posting this in one of the pinned threads. Don't start a new thread.

stallionmheng

Reaction score
I'd like to buy this from you..... I just got a bike and really need a backpack. Please let me know what you're asking.

Steve

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 144 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%