1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Jean Shop Custom Distressed Skinnny Jeans - sz 29

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by botchedart, Mar 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. botchedart

botchedart Active Member

Up for sale is a pair of Jean Shop Custom Distressed Skinny Jeans that are in their "like new" condition! I picked these up on sale, but they just didn't seem to work out in the end so I'm just trying to make back a little bit of the money. Just like their raw denim, these jeans use their custom 14 oz Japanese Orange Selvedge denim and have all the awesome details of their raw denim (including selvedge coin pocket, RIRI zipper, selvedge fly, and a "born on date" of Oct 24, 2008). All of Jean Shop's distressed denim are custom made at their workshop in NYC.

Measurements:

Waist: 30"
    Inseam: 30"
    Ankle Opening: 14"

-prices include domestic us shipping costs (quotes will be provided for addition international shipping costs).
    -paypal is the only acceptable method of payment (buyer adds +4% for paypal fees).
    -all transactions are final sale.
    -feel free to pm me for any additional measurements.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

Very nice. Would you perhaps be interested in a trade for a pair of N&F Japan Heritage SkinnyGuys in size 28?

3. botchedart

botchedart Active Member

Hey there,

I'm looking to clear some space out of my closet, so not looking for trades at the moment. Thanks though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.