1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

JCREW TIMEX® ANDROS WATCH

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by nlakind, Dec 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nlakind

nlakind Senior member

This thing is brand new without box. I bought it because I needed a watch. 2 weeks after I bought it I decided to buy an Omega & I no longer need this.

This item's measurements are:
    Min. Strap Length 6" / 16cm
    Max. Strap Length 9" / 23cm
    Strap Width 1" / 2cm
    Face Diameter 2" / 4cm

FREE SHIPPING via FedEx

From JCrew:
    Continuing our collaboration with Timex, one of our favorite all-American brands, we've created a dive-style watch that's timeless and genuinely true to its roots (it was inspired by one of the most breathtaking and extraordinary barrier reefs in the world, Andros). Featuring quartz analog movement with a functioning bezel, it's the perfect no-fuss nautical companion that's just as dependable on land as it is exploring the seas (it's water-resistant up to 100 meters). Hands feature glow-in-the-dark luminescence. A lasting blend of functional design and modern crafting, it's the kind of watch that will last a lifetime—and you won't find it anywhere else. Fits all 18mm watch straps. Timex is a registered trademark of Timex Group USA, Inc.
    Stainless steel watch case.
    Navy nylon strap.
    Quartz analog movement with a functioning bezel.
    Day and date display.
    100M water-resistant.
    Battery powered.
    Import.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. ijesse

ijesse Well-Known Member

wow. This is a real beauty. Great price too. :nodding:

3. sealucky

sealucky Senior member

could you please post the measurements?

4. nlakind