• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JCrew khakis and jeans package - 36w- 3 pairs $45 shipped for the package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

touchdowntodd

Reaction score

J Crew Regular Fit Chinos 36x30 (one pair light khaki, one pair darker brownish khaki)

JCrew Vintage Slim Jeans Dark Indigo 36x32 (rolled cuffs in the pics my wife didnt unroll sorry)

Chinos worn maybe 3-4 times at most .. ... jeans worn 10-15 times probably ... all in good shape still

these were bought mid weight loss, and I wear a 32 now so no good to me

cleanin the closet

paypal works ... only to US buyers. ...

figured I would list em here before Ebay .. I have 150+ rating on ebay no negative feedback been on 10 yrs atleast .. (speed13racing)

pm here .. or email - [email protected]

located in Milwaukee cheaper for pick up or drop off locally

Last edited:

touchdowntodd

Reaction score
i will try to get some up in the next day or so ... been having computer issues at home so workin from the job ..

touchdowntodd

Reaction score
bump .. pics up!
fight[1].gif

nice deal for someone!

touchdowntodd

Reaction score
bump lets take it to $45 shipped ...

3 pairs of good pants for $45 shipped .. hard to beat!

or willing to take trades possibly ... a good hooded sweatshirt (m), 32w pants/jeans, what else do you have? shoes = size 12-13 depending open to those too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads