• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JCrew deals...while they last. GLITCH!

Odinie

Reaction score
Hey all, I don't post much, but this seems too good to pass up.

I don't know if it's a glitch, but if you use the promo code "GIFTS" jcrew is still giving the 30% off promotion from a few days ago. The catch is, if you want the heritage brands that they had disabled, you can STILL get 30% off now, while it lasts. The promotion has ended, but the sale still works. I just bought the Quoddy Bluchers, which where on the exclusion list with the code, and got $75 off! The Alden suedes work too.

If you can't find the item you want on the actual site, google it, and follow the link to the site. Often, during promos, they'll remove the links to certain items on the site itself, but there are still active pages if you have the direct link. Usually they stop you from buying once you find the direct link by setting the stock count to zero. Well it looks like the links are still gone for most, but the stock is available to buy again.

Obviously, I haven't tried everything, but 30% off of $150 or more orders with free shipping is a great deal. I'll let you know if I get my merch!

_Oliver

Some working links for reference that weren't available before:

Suede Aldens:
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/th...9204/19204.jsp

Quoddy Bluchers:
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/Ne...~~~~/30841.jsp

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Odinie

Reaction score
Here are the Quoddys I just got: Email confirmation:

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tempted but I can't afford anymore gifts for myself! Thanks for posting this, though. I have a feeling JCrew is going see an uptick in Alden purchases.

Odinie

Reaction score
It also seems to work with the Mister Freedom stuff.

Direct link (I'm tempted on this one!):
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/Ne...5769/35769.jsp

While I'm not sure if they'll honor these prices in the long run, it is worth a shot if there's something you've been wanting, but it's one of their collaborations, and never on sale.

_O

Odinie

Reaction score
PS. I'm a bit drunk, so I'm probably a little more excited than I should be!

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried to do this earlier in the sale period and it didn't seem to work. Ended up ordering the Sylkoil Barbour Bedale jacket for $265. I did not need to spend money tonight...ugh. Thanks.

Odinie

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just glad that it worked. Sorry though, kind of...
smile.gif

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your post with the email confirmation isnt blacked out well enough, and you can see your email which iam guessing is your name. i'd take that down if i were you.

cant be dropping docs all willynilly on the intertubes son.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads