1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JBF Customs Introduction

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JBFcustoms, Nov 23, 2012.

1. JBFcustoms

JBFcustoms New Member

Pendleton Pro Models
    [​IMG]

Red Python Pro Models
    [​IMG]
    Hey everyone,

My name is Jake, I just wanted to take the time to finally introduce myself, as well as my brand, to the StyleForum community. I've been customizing sneakers since I was 16 (21 now, so I've got a solid 5 years of experience). My most recognizable work was probably the Jet Life Blazes that Curren$y got a pair of, and more recently the all red Python adidas Pro Models. I also do the custom hats (snakeskin, Hermes, LV, etc). I do all of Tyga's snakeskin hats, and have been doing those since last summer. Most recently I have begun to do apparel, namely Tees and hoodies.

You can visit my shop here http://JBFcustoms.com I'd love to hear your opinion on the work. And don't say expensive... I know that already. And it's worth every penny for the quality of the materials and craftsmanship.

Black LV Nets Hat
    [​IMG]

Black Croc Strip Tee
    [​IMG]

Jet Life Blazer (II)
    [​IMG]

White Snake Jets Hat
    [​IMG]

Natural Snake Nets Strapback
    [​IMG]