• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jay Allen - New Design - Cyborg

jay allen

Reaction score
I'll be releasing some new designs over the course of the next month. Here is one for you to comment on. It is called Cyborg....the idea (in my wacked brain) was to rip the skin away.....and find a watery binary code. The colors don't come through all that well in these images.....but you get the idea.
Cyborg.JPG
CyborgDetail.JPG

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, that's cool. Sign me up
smile.gif

Reaction score
That would go perfectly with a Buzz Rickson MA1 Pattern Recognition jacket and black 501s with the buttons sanded down.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Hot! I'll be the first in line!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
That's a really cool looking shirt. I'd like it even more if it had the binary print part all over the whole shirt, but I'm aware that your intent was the ripping of skin away to reveal binary.

jay allen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
If I call that number, who's gonna answer?
That number rings though to World Headquarters -Design and Manufacturing for Jay Allen, Inc. In other words.....it's my cell phone.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
If I call that number, who's gonna answer?
Mike Jones.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Jay stay grindin' so he can stay ballin'

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads