• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jay allen hoodies

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
I remember seeing some samples of these a while ago posted here. I can't find them in the search forum and was wondering if Jay is still thinking about making his hoodies. I remember being particularly impressed with war paint and the St. John's cross (Knight Templar cross).

Also, I'm planning on going to Toronto next weekend on a shopping expedition and was wondering if Uncle Otis is still carrying Jay Allen.

Thanks.

Wannabe Fok

p.s. if someone could send me the link to the thread on jay allen hoodies would be much appreciated.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a Jay Allen hoodie at Fred Segal :p So I think he's beyond thinking

solzhenitsyn

Reaction score
I was in Uncle Otis a couple of days ago and noticed that they carried a few of Jay Allen's t-shirts. Can't remember which ones.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Got one in a couple of weeks ago, it was too small. Jay's response was that it would take him a few days to make me a L. Yeah, still making them.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, idiot boy.

Since you are my brother, why can't you just pick up the friggin phone and call? Hmmm? No, Uncle Otis doesn't have the hoodies right now, unfortunately, I don't have the invoices on me, but only Fred Segal has them right now, iirc.

LA Guy.

P.S. Phone me, and we'll talk about this.

Originally Posted by bBoy JEe
I remember seeing some samples of these a while ago posted here. I can't find them in the search forum and was wondering if Jay is still thinking about making his hoodies. I remember being particularly impressed with war paint and the St. John's cross (Knight Templar cross).

Also, I'm planning on going to Toronto next weekend on a shopping expedition and was wondering if Uncle Otis is still carrying Jay Allen.

Thanks.

Wannabe Fok

p.s. if someone could send me the link to the thread on jay allen hoodies would be much appreciated.

Histrion

Reaction score
What's up with Jay Allen? He hasn't been around for a while. I asked for a t-shirt about a week ago and I didn't get any answer yet. He must be pretty busy, which is a good thing.

Jen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Okay, idiot boy.

Since you are my brother, why can't you just pick up the friggin phone and call? Hmmm? No, Uncle Otis doesn't have the hoodies right now, unfortunately, I don't have the invoices on me, but only Fred Segal has them right now, iirc.

LA Guy.

P.S. Phone me, and we'll talk about this.

Jee-

Are you going to let him call you an idiot in public?
I think Yan is just feeling a little unloved these days...maybe you should give us a call
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads