• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jay allen hoodies

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
I remember seeing some samples of these a while ago posted here. I can't find them in the search forum and was wondering if Jay is still thinking about making his hoodies. I remember being particularly impressed with war paint and the St. John's cross (Knight Templar cross).

Also, I'm planning on going to Toronto next weekend on a shopping expedition and was wondering if Uncle Otis is still carrying Jay Allen.

Thanks.

Wannabe Fok

p.s. if someone could send me the link to the thread on jay allen hoodies would be much appreciated.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a Jay Allen hoodie at Fred Segal :p So I think he's beyond thinking

solzhenitsyn

Reaction score
I was in Uncle Otis a couple of days ago and noticed that they carried a few of Jay Allen's t-shirts. Can't remember which ones.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Got one in a couple of weeks ago, it was too small. Jay's response was that it would take him a few days to make me a L. Yeah, still making them.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Okay, idiot boy.

Since you are my brother, why can't you just pick up the friggin phone and call? Hmmm? No, Uncle Otis doesn't have the hoodies right now, unfortunately, I don't have the invoices on me, but only Fred Segal has them right now, iirc.

LA Guy.

P.S. Phone me, and we'll talk about this.

Originally Posted by bBoy JEe
I remember seeing some samples of these a while ago posted here. I can't find them in the search forum and was wondering if Jay is still thinking about making his hoodies. I remember being particularly impressed with war paint and the St. John's cross (Knight Templar cross).

Also, I'm planning on going to Toronto next weekend on a shopping expedition and was wondering if Uncle Otis is still carrying Jay Allen.

Thanks.

Wannabe Fok

p.s. if someone could send me the link to the thread on jay allen hoodies would be much appreciated.

Histrion

Reaction score
What's up with Jay Allen? He hasn't been around for a while. I asked for a t-shirt about a week ago and I didn't get any answer yet. He must be pretty busy, which is a good thing.

Jen

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Okay, idiot boy.

Since you are my brother, why can't you just pick up the friggin phone and call? Hmmm? No, Uncle Otis doesn't have the hoodies right now, unfortunately, I don't have the invoices on me, but only Fred Segal has them right now, iirc.

LA Guy.

P.S. Phone me, and we'll talk about this.

Jee-

Are you going to let him call you an idiot in public?
I think Yan is just feeling a little unloved these days...maybe you should give us a call

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40