jay allen hoodies

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bBoy JEe, Jun 29, 2006.

1. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

I remember seeing some samples of these a while ago posted here. I can't find them in the search forum and was wondering if Jay is still thinking about making his hoodies. I remember being particularly impressed with war paint and the St. John's cross (Knight Templar cross).

Also, I'm planning on going to Toronto next weekend on a shopping expedition and was wondering if Uncle Otis is still carrying Jay Allen.

Thanks.

Wannabe Fok

p.s. if someone could send me the link to the thread on jay allen hoodies would be much appreciated.

2. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I saw a Jay Allen hoodie at Fred Segal :p So I think he's beyond thinking

3. solzhenitsyn

solzhenitsyn Well-Known Member

I was in Uncle Otis a couple of days ago and noticed that they carried a few of Jay Allen's t-shirts. Can't remember which ones.

4. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

Got one in a couple of weeks ago, it was too small. Jay's response was that it would take him a few days to make me a L. Yeah, still making them.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Okay, idiot boy.

Since you are my brother, why can't you just pick up the friggin phone and call? Hmmm? No, Uncle Otis doesn't have the hoodies right now, unfortunately, I don't have the invoices on me, but only Fred Segal has them right now, iirc.

LA Guy.

P.S. Phone me, and we'll talk about this.

I remember seeing some samples of these a while ago posted here. I can't find them in the search forum and was wondering if Jay is still thinking about making his hoodies. I remember being particularly impressed with war paint and the St. John's cross (Knight Templar cross).

Also, I'm planning on going to Toronto next weekend on a shopping expedition and was wondering if Uncle Otis is still carrying Jay Allen.

Thanks.

Wannabe Fok

p.s. if someone could send me the link to the thread on jay allen hoodies would be much appreciated.

6. Histrion

Histrion Senior member

What's up with Jay Allen? He hasn't been around for a while. I asked for a t-shirt about a week ago and I didn't get any answer yet. He must be pretty busy, which is a good thing.

7. Jen

Jen Senior member

Okay, idiot boy.

Since you are my brother, why can't you just pick up the friggin phone and call? Hmmm? No, Uncle Otis doesn't have the hoodies right now, unfortunately, I don't have the invoices on me, but only Fred Segal has them right now, iirc.

LA Guy.

P.S. Phone me, and we'll talk about this.

Jee-

Are you going to let him call you an idiot in public?
    I think Yan is just feeling a little unloved these days...maybe you should give us a call [​IMG]