• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1242353 View attachment 1242354 View attachment 1242355

The Hiros I ordered at the Leffot NYC trunk show are ready!

Hiro's style may not be as flamboyant as Fukuda’s, but the word I always associate with him is Timeless.
Can easily envision the stars of yesteryear (Cary Grants & Alain Delons) or present (G. Clooney) walking around in these.

These look so fantastic I am going to put them up over on the split toe thread?

Wear them in good health!

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another teaser of Skomaker Dagestad by Santari :eek: Turned out astonishing.

SyWarren

Reaction score
How many times you wore them? It's amazing that there's pretty much no sign of creases.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cliffordcaucus

Reaction score

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1248165
View attachment 1248166
View attachment 1248169
The Hiro split toe derbies I ordered at the Leffot trunk show 6 months ago finally arrived, and they are stunning in person! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but I really could not be happier.

I had made a comment about Hiro Yanagimachi's shoes compared to Fukuda’s shoes previously. These pictures visually convey that sentiment.

Whilst Fukuda’s shoes are no doubt beautifully made, to me at times come off as a bit flamboyant. Though Hiro Yanagimachi's shoes may exhibit slightly more conservatism, his execution and finishing are second to none. His last shapes are the manifestation of the word elegance.
Moreover, the shoes are amazing in pictures, but they always look exponentially better in person. They truly must be seen to be appreciated.

Thanks for sharing @beepbop, and wear them in good health!

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Koji Endo will be taking bespoke orders in toronto (with Marol)
3500 Eur first pair, 3000 onwards.

Anyone has experience with him? at this price point, I prefer Yohei Fukuda/ Hiro Yanagimachi/ Ann as they catch my eyes more.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Koji Endo will be taking bespoke orders in toronto (with Marol)
3500 Eur first pair, 3000 onwards.

Anyone has experience with him? at this price point, I prefer Yohei Fukuda/ Hiro Yanagimachi/ Ann as they catch my eyes more.

I do not have any experience with his shoes. I would be interested if his prices were more favorable. As you mentioned, for that price point I rather do the aforementioned Yohei Fukuda, Hiro Yanagimachi, or Ann. Not even for "catching eyes", I would suggest a higher price point is commensurate with their experience and execution. Surprised that Koji Endo is not beginning slightly lower than that. If you are near Toronto, it would imply that you can come here to NY for some Japanese fittings. If that is the case, I encourage you to make your way here when Yanagimachi and Spigola are around.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads