• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
NIGO’s HUMAN MADE label has teamed up with STUDIO SEVEN to release a new summer capsule! The collection drops on STUDIO SEVEN’s online store from July 20th onwards.

FWuIL5R1RvuWxbdKRs9ba_9zbmu34fL8ezXgB3bVlqfNE4QnEguO94llyFzzRqlhW1mfDaRPGYBBOjIUoXw7pEtWIpcRaJqpiDu1dwHM7nYVQ1eoA_8D8j8tFNvNFYSaOBQHle8I

miCZBxKYDG-9D-u8_U5N35LbC0r_QCTUKxxmuUWKYLhSqPGECj-pCA7-qo8tGWGr1xDgcBzDiDo6vOLEN35lKz5_RcKaNEu-FZCF3E133V_HeLF4_anDXL6g4XDyAjQzgUFGVt-J

oqmU50_eTcGyEWSZBkeo3c1hRZyhJEw91yOmXVfVQk7qNe0Wbu_ClmA0-gwbSeYd0cXSFprxlIO8IB26tIzrR9K_nCe_9jmLlgK_rs--XYGitfnc2s1hyZt2iVRfh_E9dyUq_DeR

vRTK7Axh6Zl5-D2pFM_y3R__I7X4y7HG22VVwmjwGBBxw833Pu3Mc0XR5nvFTnEW4FwXKe094rGDpDrbM1fWU9K2y-XTrjOXVfjpWR7FyTOvcd7LLT_wii-6udxDlQRzLjPZWT2M

CHECK IT OUT HERE
(available from July 20th onwards)​

What do you guys think of NIGO’s recent collaborations?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
United Arrows has teamed up with N. Hoolywood's very own Daisuke Obana to release a capsule collection that goes back to the basics. Featuring clean pieces perfect for everyday wear, the collection has been so popular that it has sold out and been restocked!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
visvim has just unveiled its Fall/Winter 2019/2020 collection! It features everything we have come to expect from this Japanese streetwear favorite and more, with gorgeous outerwear, new shoes, and some choice coords.

What are some pieces that you have your eye on? We expect that the pieces will drop on the visvim webstore within the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
atmos and asics have teamed up to redesign the classic GEL-LYTE III sneakers. Made of NEXKIN, a special lightweight textile said to be very breathable, these shoes are perfect for the summer heat!

The sneakers drop on August 3rd JST at the atmos online store.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yohji Yamamoto HOMME's newest capsule collection is a throwback to the 90s, literally. Quite simply titled "94-95AW Replica", this new collection puts a modern twist on past designs that were released in the fall 1994-1995 Paris catalog, 'Marionette'.

The collection will include knitwear, jackets, pants, top hats, and canes, and is set to be released nationwide at Yohji Yamamoto Homme stores from Aug 7th. We suspect these will crop up on auction sites soon enough, but in the meantime...

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wacko Maria has teamed up with Hiroshi Fujiwara's fragment label for a new collection!

The collection will go on sale from August 21st in-stores and perhaps online. Is there anything you'd love to get?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
nanamica is a blocked site???

Yes, unfortunately, we are unable to purchase from the nanamica official site. We apologize for the inconvenience caused!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Engineered Garments has just released their Spring/Summer 2020 collection! Check out their upcoming drops!

What do you think of the collection? Is there anything you're keen to pick up?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
UNIQLO has unveiled their upcoming Fall/Winter collaboration with Engineered Garments! The collection consists of men's fleeces in clean EG styles and muted colors.

The collection will hit stores on October 11th. You can find out more here.

What do you guys think of the UNIQLO x EG collab thus far? Yay or nay?

SteezNuts

Reaction score
Hello.
Your service used to be really good when ordering from rakuten, zozo, etc. most of the times you would confirm the items immediately and i had no problems with your service.
but recently ive noticed that it takes a really really long time (up to 24 hours or even longer) for you to confirm the items.
There have been multiple times that the items i wanted have sold out only because zenmarket has been too slow to confirm and purchase the items. also, i understand the difference in time zones but +12 hours for just confirming an item is too much,

Most sought after items will usually sell out really fast so i recommend that Zenmarket finds a way to automatically buy from Yahoo auctions, rakuten, etc. Since other proxy services already have automated buying functions.

i switched to zenmarket about one year ago but right now, i have no other option than to go back to using fromjapan since theyre much faster whe nit comes to confirming and buying items.

Going to agree with this. Have ordered a lot of stuff from you guys but lately it's been slow and unreliable. There was a sale that ran on the weekend and I placed my order within a reasonable time. Now for some proxies this might be a problem ordering on a weekend but you guys are open on Saturdays which is a great. Except it took half a day to confirm my items and you were closed by then. This left only Monday to order my items. Well the sale ended two hours ago and my items haven't been bought. I also would have received a new price quote by now which I haven't received yet. This has happened three times now.

For items you are in no rush to have, you guys have been great but for time-sensitive items it would be better try a different service.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Going to agree with this. Have ordered a lot of stuff from you guys but lately it's been slow and unreliable. There was a sale that ran on the weekend and I placed my order within a reasonable time. Now for some proxies this might be a problem ordering on a weekend but you guys are open on Saturdays which is a great. Except it took half a day to confirm my items and you were closed by then. This left only Monday to order my items. Well the sale ended two hours ago and my items haven't been bought. I also would have received a new price quote by now which I haven't received yet. This has happened three times now.

For items you are in no rush to have, you guys have been great but for time-sensitive items it would be better try a different service.

Hi! Firstly and most importantly, thank you so much for choosing us!

Some items are confirmed and bought automatically, but others are not there in the system quite yet.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconveniences we've caused; ideally, we'd like to help you get to all time-sensitive offers right away, but we beg for our users' comprehension that weekends are especially active days with hundreds (if not thousands!) of orders and inquiries to process. Especially during these passed holidays in Japan we've experienced a higher load of work than usual (and we're very thankful for that too!).

You can rest assured we're constantly reinvesting and hiring more and more staff to process all your important orders more quickly. Weekend time-limited offers are usually tricky, but we'll try our best to get to them quicker in the future. We acknowledge it's a pain point and want to provide you with a faster, better service in the near future.

Again, thank you so much for your custom and I'm very, deeply sorry for the inconveniences this has caused.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a way to set a Yahoo Japan Auctions alert? Just wondering if there was an easier way to track new listings for brands and sizes.

conqueror

Reaction score
just received my fourth order from ZM. fantastic overall as usual. one very minor gripe is the size of the shipping packaging which just increases costs. my most recent order was a cap sent in a (unnecessarily) huge box which would be better suited for a pair of boots or similar.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a way to set a Yahoo Japan Auctions alert? Just wondering if there was an easier way to track new listings for brands and sizes.

Hey there! We currently don't have this feature implemented, but it sounds like a terrific idea and we'll keep it in mind as we work to improve our services. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads