• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's been a minute but another thing has cropped up with zenmarket, I would normally just do it in a PM because I'm not trying to make waves, just not sure if zenmarket checks pm's regularly, last time James was super helpful when I had an issue.

How often does this happen to zenmarket? The wording of the customer service rep says "the seller has deleted your bid", but in reality, the seller deleted zenmarket's bid, which is a bit more problematic, being a service that people trust to have a good reputation so their bids don't get deleted. I guess there's no way to contact the seller now that the auction is over, but I'm left feeling kind of confused and if it was zenmarket's reputation that got the bids deleted, if the seller had their own reasons, maybe they had a friend buying it, etc.

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm really sorry that this happened. @baltimoron is right -- some sellers do not want to work with proxy services and will delete bids if they see that it has been made by a proxy service. We make hundreds (if not thousands) of bids daily successfully and I can assure you that our reputation on YAJ is wonderful. Sometimes, sellers will cancel bids for reasons out of our control. If you would like me to look further into why the bid got canceled, please send me a PM with your account email and I'll try my best.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ZenMarket x StyleForum Giveaway

upload.png

Hey StyleForum readers! To thank you for your patronage over the past few years, we have put together a giveaway specially for you. Participating is simple -- just visit the link below and complete the actions to gain entries. Some actions can be completed daily for more entries!

PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY

Feel free to reach out with any questions!​

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wacko Maria has just dropped their new collection in collaboration with tattoo artist Tim Lehi! The collection includes a series of Hawaiian shirts and swimming shorts that have eye-catching illustrations. Some of the pieces are already sold out on their online store!

2q64m4E6Pe0W-9DmW7wjXv0FvWqLNVeetp9t2URozcWOlTblcm1rQHXlJaRIuWbkUM0vviws0kGQqipmLQ27pxvTrMMKZ5BycJj15Ifc-TQEdtofE3YpoOpveUqVfqiTnW1oeQ3c

6E_0HXBO8Q7YZQSvvSTXt310x5Av7J9oXrnU-oRTC4-8e8RcbyehSl0L3DBeLPaN-ssJK7U0jRLvyvGpT7PEEkym7t1UMubAHnp4yoH8QVzc97svp6h4o-hTmIDruwnpWgO0MXsH

8ZjtQ7Mdia271Vb3pHjqjPdNXwnJ-tUNojXM-taqobG0fDWZ_Hb_ZwQpaWmkUCfde1pcyYmGWlLhxwdABC6apZZby6fddGLgevJjNMC_9jxW-0AVlgFOUI_S34IPPTuIOVK8CrS1

dM8tKQVVowLGsd4f4N-xeud6RrownmYT14XtOGtL8zuKTXgouNl-7OoJARpIThYDdr9b3XjqYmr-ID5udo-OcKFUqHm_yqdf1pPljFVBglswYGBoqCzqVkBCLvHmdaJrB0fddkvj

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey folks! I'm back today with a handy tip. Did you know that we help you search for items for free?

I know it can be pretty tough to find the items you're looking for -- sometimes they just go out of stock quickly, or the EN search terms you're using just don't seem to be working out. Well, you can always reach out to us!

On our website navigation bar, you will see the "Can't Find?" button. When you click it, a pop-up will appear and you can include details on what you're looking for.

upload_2019-5-3_10-14-44.png

You'll have to be logged in to use this feature, as we will reply you via your account messages.

You can also reach out to us via our social media or even message us right here on StyleForum!

We hope that was a useful little tip and it'll help you find items you've been searching for a while now! Please let us know if there is anything else that you think might be helpful for you. :)

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Styleforum readers!

Today, I would like to talk about a brand that’s quite popular locally here in Japan. HARE is a casualwear label that incorporates the simple and clean in Tokyo streetwear. You can often see many people wearing Hare pieces on a typical day out in Japan! Here are some of our favorites from their Summer 19 catalog.

You can also find off-season pieces here on ZOZOTOWN! What do you think of Hare? Is this something you might add to your wardrobe?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! I came across this video talking about Japanese denim and why it's still handmade today, especially in the Kojima region in Okayama.

It's interesting that even with the success of Japanese fashion today, denim labels such as Momotaro continue to handmake their products. Imo, it's really one of the things that help them to stand out.

Are there any fans of Japanese denim out there? What are some of your favorite denim brands?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Monday! Following on from last Friday's post about Japanese denim, we decided to put together a simple tutorial on buying from one of the more popular Japanese denim labels, Momotaro Jeans!

Buying from Momotaro is relatively simple, and they also offer a hemming service (which we'd only recommend if you already know how much the jeans would shrink after a wash etc.).

Of course, if you're interested in any other denim brand, let us know! ;)

How many of you here already own a pair of Momotaro jeans?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey StyleForum users! We're super excited to announce that we're currently in the midst of a campaign. From now until 17th May, 11:59 PM JST, all service fees (for shops and auctions) have been dropped down to ¥100.

You can start browsing some favorites on Yahoo Auctions here:
  1. cav empt
  2. Engineered Garments
  3. Junya Watanabe
  4. KAPITAL
  5. nanamica (also where you find a lot of TNF Purple Label stuff)
  6. NEEDLES
  7. NEIGHBORHOOD
  8. TAKAHIROMIYASHITAThesoloist
  9. UNDERCOVER
  10. visvim
  11. WTAPS
  12. Yohji Yamamoto

Don't forget you can also buy directly from stores! If there's something in particular you're looking for, don't hesitate to reach out and we'll help you!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Styleforum users! The weekend is almost here! Hope everyone’s had a lovely week.

I’m here today with a little “Did you know?” + tutorial. As many of you should be aware, ZOZOTOWN is one of the largest fashion online retailers in Japan, where you can find clothes from hundreds of brands. However, did you know about ZOZOUSED, their integrated platform where you can find preloved clothes for amazing prices?

mxHACgrTY2GmOr0oVKtsq0thOaPNTI5qLSsBSQP2995-TTVj69kwBw-uo2c33liTxfar_YPhTvW8Eagxi_52yEfbXIgAfJyHUlk_eL2Kk49pclDhphrf8JvSuh8vp8ggo4s65_uL

As you can see from the image above, there are tons of clothes, shoes, and accessories on ZOZOUSED from great brands including NEIGHBORHOOD, adidas, Burberry and more!

Buying from ZOZOUSED is as simple and very similar to buying from ZOZOTOWN. As the website is in Japanese, unless you are comfortable browsing in the language, please use Google Chrome’s auto-translate function to have an easier time. It is easy to find items on their navigation bar -- you can search by brands, categories etc.

2wwxnsZJ2qOERktGcbVggPEZ78U5ZrgMERd-onFA2sxVVZrxrl0BcW2b8rprn47o0yGFx8y4cliypOGkrvJnQc9QanUGFhAFrhdsig20jQofj3GTSyvQUGNIo0xcd0XXjTFS5b27

When you’re looking at a product, you need to take note of the disclaimers highlighted above. Used clothing items from ZOZOUSED are not eligible for cancellations, repairs or replacements. However, the clothes have all been inspected by ZOZOTOWN beforehand and are given “ratings”. For example, this NEIGHBOURHOOD jacket has an “A” rating.

In contrast, here is a pair of Nike shoes that have a “C” rating.

W0KIf5B6Is9C6TgqAapY0mKmJDMZmGlcZ7Q6CTWqp_XFW3pLvJgO4ksaPfg_YptFMA0rdwy1VhTxrqH9R-BNDZbfYg8_5I8Tzd2CF78oIFvp022nVSSkMR1pZQcS9xny0XuMT0wA

Do note that some listings actually use new photos. This is disclosed in the listing.

k2KwmkTjCQP7fNq6DwzIoFhRSDAZoSF6x9qh1CuNtqR43O-NWXvukntXQUNjItRD39w13NHDC9Vca_Wmad7eriguuP5xEbDc8cc1xvu2FcQB5JtqXaCphNmzPBkpDd4igiii8L0D

If you are not willing to spend tons of money buying new clothes and are not keen on engaging in a bidding war for some items on Yahoo Auctions, ZOZOUSED is a great option.

What other 2nd-hand online clothing stores do you buy from?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope you guys have enjoyed a lovely weekend.

If you don't already know, ZenMarket is currently holding a giveaway in conjunction with StyleForum! We are giving away 20,000JPY (that's approximately 200USD) in ZenMarket funds to one lucky StyleForum user!

upload_2019-5-20_9-44-50.png

Participation is easy -- there are a series of simple actions you can complete to gain more entries. Some entries can even be completed daily!

What can I buy with ZenMarket Funds?

Anything and everything our service offers! You can use the funds to bid on Yahoo Auctions for your favorite brands, buy directly from shops and more.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Styleforum readers!

Due to the popularity of Yahoo Auctions for fashionwear, I wanted to introduce some more used clothing stores that you can actually shop at. I've already introduced you to ZOZOUSED, but there are actually some others out there that are really good! Here's a non-exhaustive list.

There are amazing bargains on all kinds of preloved clothing here. Their selection is huge, with dozens of categories and brands to choose from. There are also some amazing branded items that you can find (if you’re into that) and a lot of Japanese streetwear, including Engineered Garments, CDG, visvim, NEIGHBORHOOD and more.

You can find clothes from Kantei Club right on our ZenPlus platform, which means no service fees! Their selection is great -- a cursory scroll reveals EG, TNF, Blue Blue and so much more. They have tons of other items as well (games, figures, etc.), but men’s clothing is their main catalog.

One of the largest online platforms for used clothes in Japan, we were floored the first time we saw this. There is a huge collection, a thorough rating system (which means items are assessed before they are accepted) and free shipping on all products. We‘ve found some amazing pieces here, including Yohji, C.E., Undercover, Issey Miyake and more.

What are some of the best used clothes you've copped?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have you been keeping an eye on visvim's SS19 series and noticed the gorgeous collage pieces? If you're curious about some of the processes and design thinking that went into those pieces, Hiroki Nakamura has just released a dissertation over on visvim, where he explains it all.

What are some of your favorite pieces from the series?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks! You've got just under 40 hours left to enter our ZenMarket x Styleforum giveaway!

If you haven't heard, we're giving away 20,000 JPY in ZenMarket funds (that's around 200USD) for you to buy all your favorite Japanese brands using our service.

upload_2019-5-30_10-13-7.png

PARTICIPATE NOW

As a little something extra, we have a special BONUS CODE for you! Use ZEN4STYLE for 30 extra entries!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The weekend is almost here! Today, we’re excited to discuss a bit about Kapital’s latest lookbook, which unveiled their Fall & Winter 2019 collection.

worY659Y_FhBTobRdz1-ialVdNyscrk4TmzA3NPvtv9GQVrJZEPpaJprRElan7XqYaHh9tBv7Cx4tBCQR2rVyz5VzUSd7gZhr_YHZfMnUM8yIsPqdUYGn_8RG5EBpzit_M-hv4dg

2Wv-0BzebO-XPLM96yoiF2xEFFR1-6MmDC93Q5Lf57s3GOaA4118QsT7lyNeb4S3UUC6nSZQ5KqbbdKRsqjixLPfnpGC4x2EnH1tRTq1nxiPM9XcpU9WqkDPyMr7vLEMY1vPj2uR

bYkZbFr_IOLDidv1sDL-Yl25yMJywQ2NzHLaysaBJdjUii6Lx3Hu1logGvUsAnMTM1ApndQ5mYWSDsDuq-wiwbEpWm80rHMjvUXG1Vm7hV56To0fytBEmvKJNbVfBHqvyfBO7QlC

TwdoS8xpxW_NeoKE3eib_eoXdL0GzCAt2EZIaL0ds4X8n-AXrN_hBMV7_cWWkuFH2aam6-RqhXzcZec7ZyGCcW6GKRjqGREz6XBbGB6LpKVZy2Rev2Ojm3mZS9gCcUlmdiSTJzkW

pWs6E1PjtLeLDKPNgfQHDwX9INOkvrH-RxedEB7qN3lGw8O4Le3xhGK00IgLgkXn_DHoaSlKdlVoCuzZ448cvSWLe_wD6Anfwkqs4o9JBR0kOFVA9YN_kfDVGXWIEOhWTpGIc0Sn

What do you guys think of this collection? Anything you have your eye on?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Thank you so very much for participating in May's ZenMarket x StyleForum giveaway! We have randomly selected our winner and without further ado...

A hearty congratulations to Devin P. who has won 20,000 JPY in ZenMarket funds! Please check your email shortly for an email to confirm receipt of your prize. ;)

Thanks once again to everyone who participated! Do you have any suggestions for our next giveaway? Let me know!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads