• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
An item I am interested in says this at the top (viewed via ZenMarket):

Perhaps this item can’t be shipped due to post restrictions. Please make sure this item can be sent to your country before placing an order

I am located in the US. I messaged the seller but haven't heard back. Is there a way I can check on my own?

Also, how long does it take to transfer money? The item ends within 12 hours but I haven't added it yet (as I am not sure if I can even receive the item due to above). Thanks.

Hey, sorry for the late response as I was out of the office yesterday.

Typically, when you receive a message like that, it is because the item might be restricted by the postal service. The easiest way to find out which items are restricted to be imported/exported to or from Japan is to see this page here: https://zenmarket.jp/shipping.aspx#Forbidden items. You can also try googling "Can xx be shipped to the US", and see if anyone has had any experience with shipping your item type.

Also, usually, we automatically block items based on keywords, which can sometimes be wrong. If you are sure that it has been blocked erroneously, you can reach out to customer support (https://zenmarket.jp/help.aspx#feedback) and they will help you to unblock the item ASAP.

Money transfers, depending on your method, vary. If you are using direct payment methods like credit cards, PayPal, AliPay etc., your transfer should be almost immediate (~ 2 mins, give or take). If the system detects a suspicious transfer, it may take up to 24 hours, but this is only for certain cases. If you don't see your transfer after 24 hours, you should contact us so we can look into it. International bank transfer, on the other hand, can take up to 4 days -- when you make bank transfer, you should inform us in advance so we can identify your payment faster.

Hope these helped, and really sorry for the delayed reply.

Last edited:

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey folks! No new collections or stores from me today, I want to hand it over to you. I'm curious to know what you guys have bought using our service.

What were some of the coolest finds (from auctions or stores) that you picked up via ZenMarket? Let me know (and share pics)!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Weekend!

If you didn't already know, we recently upped our StyleForum discount! You now get 600JPY off your first purchase on ZenMarket using the code CDCAB78C. It's the perfect time to buy from us if you haven't done so!

You can get tons of items off our platform, including tons of great deals from Yahoo Auctions, new collections from almost every Japanese online retailer, and more! If you're looking for anything in particular, you can always reach out to us and we're happy to help you search. If not, we have tutorials and guides, as well as a handy list of brands on our first post.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you a fan of grunge? Then you might just need to check out TAKAHIROMIYOSHITA Thesoloist's SS19 drop! His collab with photographer Charles Peterson sees huge blown-up photos of Kurt (and some of Courtney) on coats, shirts and more.

CZoecmAC6yH1o99ZYyGkeult82sAo4ADwSElFSbqATiCB283SjnXEWW-IM9H3OG5DLm5rZvF82YVcJQkAc2jS9KHM9iyLXehWUshfze-vvBfmthi6uAsBw8qW19Pk_LuIUCbYAvW

83Wrha2cpx6qWkjhGthfWL0IWXmuYUG0zHA4fWL17abmk9uHwJlpwJb-o6gz1qxkYJ92y98_nMlImk_GRxswLy6IRUFfEfaHI3ldvIa2SJ_LzSGcMqM2QL7hl0JsA1ZPFntrKzUo

wrapped collar rain coat

mKfKrAcwV4kUeBF67ALsoqXwvC2O6g--9_RUSqXt4rswudtFbOp_I4pzbfw2AAhNT1-Mdc7xU3gBCk7X4jijhaVvyjclPt050EYQddTZu-xQNRwnkBbNbyJuhh6lHHEQqBEeARCo

PZpAb1mKd1jTjTCrXcuOyGUR-nu2nPI_W5ygt-yrSI6xPfjWn0QOtZ9j1H26vdEHf6TBS7Unp0tajExJEhDma7YQJOY5FufjRZRy_xJsktdkCjHhv9sSs_4FF3_kxbAJ_87CqEdh

180°shirt. type I

X9sEaiaKVmFynwrjcbKT1Z_qK-IPNblMxKh7fMvsBaw83T7UoebQ5GmoOGmZh4pc7agIxWscXaREtTTfWiiEmNhoJKi0DOxrmccQUWc-A7Gw91-732pue0RB_IdlIRoLyaWziu_M

cOdGEA2CSx_VgLdF34nRcEgJxSvfTePs2Nvg3TjKwPnMiyVdw6iu_mlWhvqEyyBR3Pig8WsJbypxq1YKTWgcUjS0MrjzvxC_uDOlLzqQFjRfKgM0nvFP6hhLhNZnFYdJhRfZFTIO

crew neck s/s tee.

What do you think? Inspired or tacky?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey folks, hope ya’ll had a great weekend. I’m back with more news on the Japanese streetwear front! Designer Kazuyuki Kumagai, most commonly associated with ATTACHMENT, has announced his upcoming 19 A/W collection.

pPexMII7KxUrIQ0UfCu7y26cHsMsWs68zGVmZn6XaJf0X0WJFvAzA5WP5H988lSBPWPLx91fLa9ItF2c4Mtxs_TMSv2MS0oxIQD56WcEHMiyRT6r7YnrkggBNWi8h5ATARldK_Lk

6a6q8PlZm5OgJ0V5ZkVfAbZo1fPr6rQOWN-icuV-mXUlg3Hx0i3csnwcuSnoy8MUpk_uHOmLDUD41PxRrotpSfyZVhBxwj5xPCQ0-lAcy37m8k2Yd5OZhFPyLu3zX9jEAmkOOa9X

OOQxIDEMc61cAzTkDtUGE9T3VGAJtz82ufq9L1qqrqUqYTf3MMkes5xLDPPOr6xE-2koF-Uy6lfSP9Lvo5_5dqq5PQJ-4jCaPzzkaztsQ0nGz8AqjImHZ_ZB7IJwRgRXbpUWi92e

u8nfqEoXTjmrdpyioFvqU1ICAzISLHqgd4PwNFCIv2zxWpSo3xK6Plx83f9kyjgUsqyZlBx-ojNqJN7UOs2y_9cWMoNEqpTdk9tfsY-Kp-bzFwBlUqJNldAIlTxfJr6pAvl6fjjV

It seems very quintessential Kumagai, with clean lines and muted colors. Are there any pieces that caught your eye?

If you’re interested in picking up some of Kumagai’s S/S19 pieces, there are great choices available here.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Japanese label UNUSED has teamed up with none other than the Van Gogh museum to come up with a series of special shirts perfect for the warmer weather!

7INajzfZrkcXPeBM2l2J-V6N_b6U45jKVTz4YDKatodcc-P2toQAr15EWV01G7jcDYbXu4A1hHdr4KVn2YJDrSzAutr2QTjcMBSimAuAAYrfYBY1bDz9qjatWA5ZP0PPfxmKfmwD

QRS-le_5Un6OEQNqvd0OpxQHUjs9UQQqcizq_duv_3V_CC47hfk4OetoEDR38GrxaBJgPHge5EsBHWH04Tv1_r94-G3j6D_qJWVBTgJe4g_bGiTvTMQobMeqCOjQjgdTgS3Rvjrl

JiIG20arqfdbV59j4nzy2oLAyYNhc9uoMEcQM6NW3DzwJ6k11fYmpPWYfIku-irpXD45VeBSGa5cBAlrZcdb8jRnVZ2oNum_apyArpzxyqagbCZJjUSNBhn72SJuqyb5aZynNVUU

30RebDeKU9zc2RKRLsmHOgh4_HxDWy6ZeBxZZ4-hejpEWe75YR_kn0JXWonrp8qr02UHjVYZXZv5g_LlfHrA9SbJn8KgxAJmGf1L-5T8XSgbjnkeiqcvoqm8eJ5he9SNPJYFqdzZ

The collection will drop on April 12th JST exclusive at Beauty & Youth stores, as well as online here.

What do you guys think? Will you be wearing Van Gogh?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
KAPITAL has dropped their new Kamehame jacket! And just in time for the summer too -- the jacket is made out of ultralight rayon to beat that mid-day heat and keep you warm when the temperatures drop at night. The jacket features a vibrant allover print of Hawaii and comes in two colors.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Popular footwear retailer atmos has teamed up with asics to release a special series of shoes! Meant to mimic "morning" and "evening", the collab will drop 19th April in Atmos storefronts and online.

H38.jpg

op4.jpg

uMw.jpg

wk4.jpg

kec.jpg

They retail for a cool 15,000JPY and can be ordered here once it launches.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yohji sure has been busy! He’s throwing out the collabs hot and fast (we’re going to highlight as many of them here, of course), with his latest with popular Japanese headwear brand New Era.

K71JyAxpwWUdzGZdA3XJqcK2S4_APn_wf4dVJ0XAb7i_jlzyrXwfF3BlNSPT63Z_anoDs1Yk3YPSEbCFtOnfvmQkVG1nV6rMyopvWPWXdWvlVKd_JjLiQF2ObBu1v59tY5Qu0V50

tym5W84ZT9BwuVMD4RL5ZS_tVJsUOtO6vG3agakWyllMLCtLN0LovbhyOv_AFRLgj69e7YjKS1LS8RBhqam3OkYPSqx4Rw9v6PpnR_6ptuTs_ZgXDkhHxfuB2f9cT--B1cf0ajYW

gVjevJGxTSvc3LjB2GqvFg4a644oAnWGHBMZFdptMim6ojeQx6_NWQzYPAO8dnU8aOPaqf-LpPbfVI1FJL3WRVJ_pJBJRC_fKLmtN97IhW4JWdHvJzYS5qeeSiox3L4V0yNpduCe

In addition to hats, there are tops and bags in the collection.

wVMcI4AbCauVPxFb5BB2zguN_mK6J-WVxxeS0lEDS5udQj72wCcWtIjpBj0O7NEHqgoQVq1ygYmaXIHqo7B1fnwnih47QHWOib0BZdL1nt3tSn4SPykVPhkKD-tvk8BgS2yswk0B

k6cG6xlqLfydoVjR_lik76ln91yYcy7tsfYs9BujWlm9pH-FkcWkYBFR8DDChHrD0SBotiHVpT-T5Rws7N1ZVziFgSvGSsO1IQBrzHxpvuXZV8xFcI652ODwE5MUyzrldjx5ENlE

6KbkLL4gfCsjl-TN30kuPILhPDCZPXqSJcxZ9LrgKCACfy6YMu9pobxwx4ahksFnocobDUdM04MYHZ5-boOlKYlzeeEZDsd4TjDuK4MJsUUrAVBrAsFUBZsBva9wawDpmkgTkWR0

SHOP THE ENTIRE COLLECTION HERE

What has been your favorite Yohji collab so far?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
atmos is back with another collab! Wear your love of Coca-cola with this kickass collection which includes tees, hoodies, hats and more.

Anyone planning to kop something from atmos this month?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
PSA for all Star Wars fans: Uniqlo UT has teamed up with popular streetwear designers Nigo, Jun Takahashi and Tetsu Nishiyama to design a new line of exclusive Star Wars tees!

uniqlo-ut-star-wars-masters-of-graphics-collection-2019-11.jpg

uniqlo-ut-star-wars-masters-of-graphics-collection-2019-15.jpg

uniqlo-ut-star-wars-masters-of-graphics-collection-2019-18.jpg

uniqlo-ut-star-wars-masters-of-graphics-collection-2019-8.jpg

It is unclear if these tees will be made available outside the U.S., but they will drop on the Uniqlo JP website on Monday, April 29th.

Are you guys planning to get any of these? We have our eyes on the droid tee for sure!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for new kicks? NEIGHBORHOOD is dropping their latest collab with adidas tomorrow!

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fneighborhood-adidas-ultraboost-2019-official-images-1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fneighborhood-adidas-ultraboost-2019-official-images-3.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fneighborhood-adidas-ultraboost-2019-official-images-4.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fneighborhood-adidas-ultraboost-2019-official-images-5.jpg

The sneakers will drop at NEIGHBORHOOD retailers and on their official website for a cool ¥28,080.​

HeavenResign

Reaction score
It's been a minute but another thing has cropped up with zenmarket, I would normally just do it in a PM because I'm not trying to make waves, just not sure if zenmarket checks pm's regularly, last time James was super helpful when I had an issue.

So yesterday, I woke up early to try and secure my grail jacket, this julius jacket from 2008.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/380649809

I set a sniper bid for 25,000 yen, then added another bid for 26,000 just to be sure.

20 seconds before I was going to win the auction, the bids got deleted by the seller and the jacket went from $150 (with me as the winner) to $80. i asked what happened and I only got this

"Dear <name redacted>,

Unfortunately, the seller of https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/380649809 had deleted your bid, therefore you were not able to make a bid.
Sorry for the inconveniences and hope for your understanding.

Best regards,
<name redacted>"

which is a true response, but I had some more questions and I know from previous experiences there's usually a bit of a language barrier when I try to ask more in depth questions.

How often does this happen to zenmarket? The wording of the customer service rep says "the seller has deleted your bid", but in reality, the seller deleted zenmarket's bid, which is a bit more problematic, being a service that people trust to have a good reputation so their bids don't get deleted. I guess there's no way to contact the seller now that the auction is over, but I'm left feeling kind of confused and if it was zenmarket's reputation that got the bids deleted, if the seller had their own reasons, maybe they had a friend buying it, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads