• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi StyleForum users!

We’re back again with more helpful tools to make your shopping experience more enjoyable. Today, I wanted to put together a list of Japanese Streetwear brands and their associated search terms in Japanese, so you can optimize your search. All of these link to Yahoo Auctions.

1. KAPITAL
  2. visvim
  3. cav empt
  4. Wacko Maria
  5. UNDERCOVER
  6. NEIGHBORHOOD
  7. Yohji Yamamoto
  8. Engineered Garments
  9. NEEDLES
  10. WTAPS
  11. FACETASM
  12. KURO
  13. A Bathing Ape (BAPE)
  14. Commes des Garcons
  15. mastermind
  16. NUMBER (N)INE
  17. TAKAHIROMIYASHITAThesoloist
  18. Junya Watanabe
  19. White Mountaineering
  20. nanamica (also where you find a lot of TNF Purple Label stuff)
  21. Evisu
  22. Issey Miyake
Note: You might be wondering why some of these use English search terms -- I used the terms that returned the most relevant search results, and for some of them, it was the English names :)

If you would like to narrow your shirt, you can tag these on to the brand name in the search bar. So for example, if you’re looking for a KAPITAL shirt, it would look like “キャピタル シャツ”.

ovJWyuzNAn4gW6i4HqNEmh3K4F-rlGbK25mSY1adZCKvG3Wfj2YdFU4gVYajl1AVuQtQfKtvpQONVhtKmWtXZaMdULjPLXfBrd1GEwIARbGFrM04u3b3_umYqB1qzYk_d9V0jfMb

1. Shirt シャツ
  2. T-shirt Tシャツ
  3. Coat コート
  4. Jacket ジャケット
  5. Pants ズボン
  6. Jeans ジーンズ
  7. Shorts ショーツ
  8. Shoes 靴

You can always use Google Translate if you’re looking for something specific and would like to narrow your search down. Also, if you're looking for something and can't find it, you can always reach out and ask us to help you out.

Please let me know if you find this useful, and what other tutorials or help you would like to see! :)

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is excellent and a good reference!

Thanks! Please let me know if there are any other labels you think would be useful to add on to the list -- always looking for ways to help you guys out.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We’re back again with a label that we’d love to introduce called 08sircus. Has anyone heard of this brand? It was founded back in 2009 by designer Kiminori Morishita, with many of its designs taking on a clean, minimalist aesthetic. Think Japanese simplicity and craftsmanship in one.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you are a fan of Japanese denim, odds are, you know of Blue Blue Japan. The denim powerhouse has just dropped their lookbook for the upcoming Fall/Winter 2019 season, and we’re excited for it to hit stores!

DMlT-fiQ6rSvmjSMjYMKXaj_-VOW7pLl5rGxfOLyZ4Jgj8ttV7rD1knsZUY1HjhLG6zh2c1LijRzsteNbh_jEmcJwch6OhaHoZTSBblJpC5-hZyrsDEIenSseHunRzF3g-ZvOpQc

vAP8Npd6cZMIG9_UaGHERgYYe3iAEtY063T66i3ISWLMEJ6xo2cd7ANmWge9KXnG1PWDCThaQY77rVwJ1YS6SoQ780O_pTVFhi9UcJ95T3fWOZ7-DA54yJxXG_rXMVLvjT2YWbq1

i5xuJY6F_qd74Vk6eHWHbmXuKOHaaxrcnN5ona6ogj2UvxTR-IgJRf2p-ZZHgadygoXn0bMd079TMKDWsHan_ERJelkzd6XiIlmnhDZ0-S7iKSPNYpt6jHtYWPfuFeGBhX2AAZjj

CvWV4tqsBomre0rcZ9B19tFHYrNjWIpbuwYTnWGu16F42-bbvF1lC7l47nxXnvhnS7qCcb7iVdL5KA0QQKrXcZZMIztaS3duOCSCoGqr76dfReWP4U1wdYAkiAGIgTlW6CMCgAey

jAgMEDFl-iPbkN6qQjJpGB_ZKvTsyStHyr7PbbHdfBXBBSu7A3HX6RqE7pw5Bs4XFv0ShDGCyDUAGtDVk2PA8eijA9PBkZPNbz9vP8r_1ZRxqQYvUSb79YRiqwoh8C4tZMVxvC4q

There is no release date for the collection yet, but if you’re looking for some quality denim, you can always check out their online store to pick up their current selection!

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@zenmarket - sorry if this has been asked before but do you have any resources for the Japanese leather jacket makers like Fine Creek Leathers, Y2, etc..?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zenmarket - sorry if this has been asked before but do you have any resources for the Japanese leather jacket makers like Fine Creek Leathers, Y2, etc..?

Hey, thanks for the question! It's a great one, and we've looked around for you.

If you're looking for new leather pieces, the below sites stock them. You can order them through us by copying and pasting the item URL here.
We also found some options on Yahoo Auctions:
and Yahoo Shopping has a few options for Fine Creek as well as Y2 Leathers.

If you'd like to do your own searches, here are the brand names in Japanese.

Fine Creek Leather (ファインクリークレザーズ)
Y2 Leather (ワイツーレザー)
Blackmeans (ブラックミーンズ)
ADDICT Clothes Japan (アディクト クローズ)

Please let me know if you need more help or if you're looking for a specific item!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Engineered Garments’ latest collaboration sees them reimagining the classic checkerboard design Vans is popular for! The shoe, produced under the Vault sublabel, is heftier and features a leather embossed checkerboard. It’s available in 4 colors (classic black/white, all black, all white and all red) for JPY 14,000.

What do you guys think? Something worth picking up?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
visvim has just released a new FBT! Looking almost like a classic FBT moccasin with brown vegetable-tanned cow suede uppers, Vibram soles, and more, the distinguishing factor is the gorgeous decorative footwrap.

KH6XWmikPvwLQNAha5NAAKQAPljjY-v069y9DsWlxWBpaeKWWg0gTGGWm5jLECuj57BpgX0DWWNKcXyDcOjo4qg74Pwet-_l9VlZN2lOlPAb422TyjDpER_3yBnllGmSNcLj3jIR

7mZ-uex_V2vm62e0DU9JX2-31uwY7sni8lL5XtH8QC7YZawm-frkZqUuCnB35O3zWdF5NpVSP7N2BjcZ4udItsl1lV5PwwseSxz054NiCjzdsFvseUH8j0zaEd9rrVf8eTEP8vM5

If you’re interested in getting this for yourself, you can pick it up for a sweet JPY84,000 right here.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks! I’m back today with an updated (and alphabetized!) list of Japanese brands to shop. I’ve added some lesser-known brands for you to check out! Let me know if you like any of these, and I’d be happy to look for similar stores.

We’ve also updated our first post with a list of store tutorials, the above list, and blogs! If there’s anything you think would be useful to be included, let us know :)

Lastly, we’ve shared this before, but we’ll share it again. Here is one of our favorite tutorials -- it’s 5 Handy Tools To Find Japanese Products! It’ll be useful in helping you find some amazing deals on your favorite streetwear.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It’s almost the weekend! We're back with another Japanese streetwear brand that is a little more obscure but has a devoted fanbase. MUZE debuted in 2013, with head honcho Hiroshi Shibahara and lead designer Masatoshi Ishida.

Here are some of our favorite pieces currently available on their webshop.

withbluejeans

Reaction score
An item I am interested in says this at the top (viewed via ZenMarket):

Perhaps this item can’t be shipped due to post restrictions. Please make sure this item can be sent to your country before placing an order

I am located in the US. I messaged the seller but haven't heard back. Is there a way I can check on my own?

Also, how long does it take to transfer money? The item ends within 12 hours but I haven't added it yet (as I am not sure if I can even receive the item due to above). Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics