• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammmmmnnnnn. Details needed.

Both from '99. Left is moleskin while the right is a cotton/resin. The moto jacket is actually brown (which I wasn't aware of until I got it because people in Japan seem to have as little natural light as I do when taking pictures) and the parka is olive. Somehow I got lucky and both are in beautiful condition, no rips/holes/tears/stains.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you based Zenmarket.
Thank for using our service.

Did you purchase them on auctions?

Auctions are definitely worth the risk sometimes, because you can purchase beautiful items like these.

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes they were purchased from auction. I was really happy with the speed with which it arrived. I think it was sent out on a Saturday from Japan and arrived at my office on a Monday or Tuesday.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes they were purchased from auction. I was really happy with the speed with which it arrived. I think it was sent out on a Saturday from Japan and arrived at my office on a Monday or Tuesday.

Postage speed from Japan seem amazing - even the cheapest SAL service rarely takes much more than a week to the UK.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the US, I've received items shipped EMS from Japan faster than I've received items shipped UPS from the West Coast.

Shipping from Japan is a breeze, and not at all expensive.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum users!

Today we would like to introduce brand, that you probably know very well - UNIQLO.

This brand is not by any means indie brand, and it is not famous for it"s ground breaking design, but a lot of our staff think, that their clothes are very practical and comfortable.
While their upper clothes might not be what fashion-lovers want, we suggest look through their underwear, fleece clothes.
They might be exactly what you need to relax at home, or in the nature.

Please, check our new "How to buy from Uniqlo" guide!

http://zenmarket.jp/post.aspx?id=92

Best regards,
Zenmarket Team.

Kwokamole

Reaction score
Do you guys refund the ~3% fee when making a withdrawal of funds? For instance, it costs 144 yen to deposit 100 yen will I get 144 yen, 104 yen, or 100 yen back?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys refund the ~3% fee when making a withdrawal of funds? For instance, it costs 144 yen to deposit 100 yen will I get 144 yen, 104 yen, or 100 yen back?
Dear Kwokamole,

We refund full cost including PayPal fee, in case payment was made within 60 days.

In case payment was made after 60 days, we still can make a refund, but the fee wont be returned.
Hope for your kind understanding.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I use firefox and I go to the site paste in this link http://www.kapital.jp/e-store/detail.php?id=K1302LJ136EK-236&key=2392&category=177 and I just get nothing. Does the site work with firefox?
Dear LGHT,

Thank you for providing us this information.

Our site supports Firefox, unless you are using old version.
It is hard to advise you something without seeing your settings etc.
Please, try to change browser (for example, use latest Internet Explorer).
Please inform us, if problem wont be solved.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum users!

Many people love Lacoste's polo shirts and some like those made in Japan for its quality and fidelity to the original design.
What do you think?

If it's too hard for you to look for ones really made in Japan, go to Lacoste Japan's official website.
http://www.lacoste.jp/
You can buy them online and if you want them to be shipped abroad, ask us at ZenMarket.

wakazuki

Reaction score
I strongly recommand Zenmarket.
I've had a very pleasant buying experience with them recently. Order a Sasquatchfabrix jacket as well as a Denim jacket last week.
The order was shipped on Saturday, received it in France on Wednesday ( the Japanese Post is something else ) through EMS.
Everything was perfectly packed with some bubble papers on top of it.
Zenmarket service quality is top notch, I received answers in less than an hour every single time.

Thank you very much Zenmarket, I definitely have a lot of orders to make through you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads