• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Fok.

Gonna give ZenMarket a try.

Last edited:

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Today, I would like to introduce Blue Blue Japan, which is the in-house brand of the Tokyo based store Okura.
The brand was founded in 1993, and focuses on using traditional Japanese indigo (本藍) in their clothes.

Not only the dye technique, but design are also heavily influenced by designs of Japanese traditional clothing.

The clothes are crafted exclusively in Japan, and have one of the best quality of denim brands available on Japanese market.

For those, who like both denim and traditional Japanese clothing, as well as want a high-quality products, that you can wear for long long time, we definitely recommend Blue Blue Japan.

The products of this brand can be purchased here
http://www.hrm-eshop.com/ja-jp/p/feature/bbj/

Please, add the link of the item you like to ZenMarket search field, and add it to the cart.

Please feel free to contact us through this thread, or PM, or our website, in case you need any help.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

flowcharts

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm loving ZenMarket's packaging lately -- really striking a good balance between protection & keeping things lightweight/economical. Of course, fees, turnaround time, communication etc are all still super.

newp

Reaction score
Oh never thought my favorite mailforwarder has a thread on SF.

Great one, never had any complaints, always helpful, fast and cheap service. Moved to it from another one and never had any regret. Keep it up guys!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm loving ZenMarket's packaging lately -- really striking a good balance between protection & keeping things lightweight/economical. Of course, fees, turnaround time, communication etc are all still super.
Thank you very much, our packing staff will be very happy to hear these kind words from you.

We will strive to keep it up, and improve our service in all areas.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh never thought my favorite mailforwarder has a thread on SF.

Great one, never had any complaints, always helpful, fast and cheap service. Moved to it from another one and never had any regret. Keep it up guys!
Thank you!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum,

Today, we would like to say few words about the shop SOU・SOU .

http://sousounetshop.jp/

This shop has some very nice casual clothes, both in Japanese and Western style.

The concept of the store seems to be "creating new Japanese culture". No wonder, that shop comes from Kyoto - ancient capital of Japan.

Please check some of their clothes:

Boots in form of Japanese traditional shoes tabi

Stylish bento box

Modern day "kabukimono", for those who dare to be different (word kabuki which comes from "kabuku 傾く" originally meant "person, who doesn't look like others").

And many more.
Please, have a look at this wonderful shop.

The shop headquarters are located in Kyoto, but it also has several departments in Japan and even one in San-Francisco.

This shops ships abroad from Japan, so you might not need to order it from ZenMarket.

However, if you need to consolidate your order with those from other shops, please, feel free to use ZenMarket, and we will purchase items from this store for you.

riton

Reaction score
Just what I needed ! I have sent you a PM.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum users!

Let us introduce a famous Japanese brand "niko and..."
http://www.dot-st.com/nikoand/
This brand is very popular for women as well as men. It's often featured on a well-known men's fashion magazine.

They have several stores outside of Japan but only in some Asian countries such as China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Even if you don't live near their stores, you can buy their clothes through ZenMarket.

trum01

Reaction score
Hi Zenmarket,

I am happy to find a company that provides a proxy delivery service from Japan. I am trying to make my first order using ZenMarket, and I have a question / comment -

1) For first time users, is it true that funds cannot be deposited using credit cards? Does that mean that I can only use Paypal or Alipay? I was trying to deposit funds using my credit card and I got an error message that said that credit cards can only be used after 2 deliveries.

2) If that is true I suggest you please elaborate on this in your FAQ section here -
http://zenmarket.jp/payment.aspx

3) Credit card is generally more convenient than the other methods. Paypal is somewhat common but Alipay / Webmoney are not very common. Alipay is used only in China as far as I know.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear trum01,

Thank you for using our service.

1) Yes, you will be able to deposit using your credit card after two deliveries. You need to use other methods until this. We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

2) We're very sorry not mentioning this rule on our FAQ page. We will solve this issue immediately.

3) Yes, Alipay is mostly used in China, maybe in Taiwan too. Webmoney is famous in Russia.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us or PM us.

trum01

Reaction score
Dear trum01,

Thank you for using our service.

1) Yes, you will be able to deposit using your credit card after two deliveries. You need to use other methods until this. We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

2) We're very sorry not mentioning this rule on our FAQ page. We will solve this issue immediately.

3) Yes, Alipay is mostly used in China, maybe in Taiwan too. Webmoney is famous in Russia.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us or PM us.

Thanks for response. I placed the order using another payment method. Look forward to receiving it.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear trum01,

Thank you very much!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics