• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great to have you guys here. I've been using From Japan but will give you guys a shot. Just wondering if you can declare your own value on the customs form like From Japan allows?

Yes - you can 'correct' values :)

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great to have you guys here. I've been using From Japan but will give you guys a shot. Just wondering if you can declare your own value on the customs form like From Japan allows?

Dear mythage,

Thank you for considering using ZenMarket!
Yes, you can declare your own value. But please note that you have to pay part of the undeclared value as your ZenMarket insurance to get protection for the full amount or a part of it.
This fee is usually 1 to 3% of the difference between the declared value and the real price, but it gets 9% at a certain case.
The Japan Post Office would give you a compensation for only the declared value in case of item loss, but with the ZenMarket insurance, we would give you a compensation for the undeclared value, thus you would get the full amount.
Please see "How does ZenMarket insurance work?" in the page below for more details.

http://zenmarket.jp/en/fees.aspx

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum users,

We would like to bring your attention to the FEBRUARY KOUNTRY MONTH ITEM, that are coming to the Kapital shop.
Most items are remake items by the KOUNTRY.
Please, enjoy the slideshow below.

http://kapital.jp/kountry_month/detail/3.html

We think, that items are perfect for spring season.
We also think, that this collection is very cool!
What do you think? Please, let us know!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, this seems to be very rare item.

Unfortunately, the shop didn't have it in stock.
We managed to find size 2 for this item on the auctions, but no 3 or 4 size.

We have contacted the shop about this item. If they restock it, we will let you know!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Styleforum users,

Today, we have uploaded a review, on how to use KAPITAL's web shop.

Their spring collections are soon to come, and we hope, that you might be interested in the it.
Please, enjoy Kapital's products with ZenMarket.

Here is the link - http://zenmarket.jp/post.aspx?id=77

We are planning to do a Zozotown review next.

Please, advise us on what shops are you interested in, as well as what information you would like to see in our blogs.

Sincerely,
ZenMarket team.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@zenmarket Speaking of Kapital, do you have any information on when their denims get restocked, for example the Century denims are pretty much all listed as out of stock on their web shop. Same for the Zipang standard denim. Or the new Century 123 indigo/indigo denim isn't even listed on their site yet.

Are these items available locally, but not online? I haven't had any luck searching for them online.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unicorn, but I would wear the **** out of it.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dear Styleforum users,

Today, we have uploaded a review, on how to use KAPITAL's web shop.

Their spring collections are soon to come, and we hope, that you might be interested in the it.
Please, enjoy Kapital's products with ZenMarket.

Here is the link - http://zenmarket.jp/post.aspx?id=77

We are planning to do a Zozotown review next.

Please, advise us on what shops are you interested in, as well as what information you would like to see in our blogs.

Sincerely,
ZenMarket team.

I found their web site very easy to use compared to many and their measurements have always been spot on.

@zenmarket Speaking of Kapital, do you have any information on when their denims get restocked, for example the Century denims are pretty much all listed as out of stock on their web shop. Same for the Zipang standard denim. Or the new Century 123 indigo/indigo denim isn't even listed on their site yet.

Are these items available locally, but not online? I haven't had any luck searching for them online.

I'd expect them to be re-stocked, but re-stocking seems very random and I've seen some pieces be re-stocked and sold out again within 2 days.

Does anyone know how one would even go about finding the Kapital and Louis Vuitton collaboration? Or is that just an unfindable unicorn?

I think you're hunting unicorns

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you for the inquiry.
We have contacted the Kapital Web Shop about their restock plans.
They replied, that Century and Zipang denim are available only offline, in the shop called "Legs Craftsman Store".

The only place, where these items can be available online are auctions - Yahoo! Auctions, Mbok, Rakuma etc.

Quote: This can be occasionally found on the auctions, but rare. Please, inform our customer support, and they will search it for you.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I found their web site very easy to use compared to many and their measurements have always been spot on.
Thank you, we think so, too.
Their function to check availability of the item is rare for an online shop, and very useful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads