• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

Lendo

Reaction score
I’m currently getting the runaround as well on some clothing I’d purchased.
“Unfortunately, we might be requested to provide additional documents for your parcel, so we can't ship it by courier services.”
This is using the same method I’d used on a number of previous purchases. Was asked to switch to surface mail or DHL. After asking for DHL was given the “moving a warehouse” message and that the processing would be delayed by a week. Why no one was told this is advance is anyone’s guess.

kevenmee

Reaction score
I’m currently getting the runaround as well on some clothing I’d purchased.
“Unfortunately, we might be requested to provide additional documents for your parcel, so we can't ship it by courier services.”
This is using the same method I’d used on a number of previous purchases. Was asked to switch to surface mail or DHL. After asking for DHL was given the “moving a warehouse” message and that the processing would be delayed by a week. Why no one was told this is advance is anyone’s guess.

It's been 3 months, but I ran into something similar at FJ. DHL was not an option for some reason and only SA was available. There was a generic message at the time that not all shipping services were available.

Can confirm that SA took just over 3 months and there was no updates other than "package received" and "package delivered"... which while understandable, was a little frustrating. FJ responses was completely non-existent and pre-COVID messages were always answered in less than 24 hours.

Assuming all proxy services are running into similar problems and may be operating at minimum capacity.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The surface mail was brutal, when they said 3 months they really meant 3 months. I figured since I'm on california coast it would get here in 30-60 days no problem, but I think it took almost 120 days door to door. Would like to avoid if possible.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds brutal, especially not giving anyone a heads up before ordering. I've placed a few orders recently and shipping to Canada via Fedex with no issues. I have another package being put together now, so hopefully, it goes smoothly.

I did see last week that Zenmarket's EMS service was expanded to more countries (still not the US or Canada) but hopefully that means they start-up again soon.

Lendo

Reaction score
They're definitely all over the place, got an email Monday that the items were shipped and DHL dropped them off yesterday. ?‍♂️

qubit

Reaction score
Been tying to purchase 2 items for over a week - so much back and forth establishing that there is a store discount that applies during which time one goes out of stock. They promise me that, yes, they will apply the store discount and when they finally purchase they fail to apply the discount.

I also added funds to my account which never showed up and they are ignoring this issue completely. My payments page is all messed up with missing transactions etc.

Seems to be a total disconnect between ‘support staff‘ which I think are completely remote from head office and the people who can actually do things. Apparently they have 250 staff!

GunwashAce

Reaction score
These guys are a mess. It's taking them dayssssss to package my items. It took them 3 days to tell me I couldn't used UPS and DHL or fedex were my options. I'm going to be looking for a new proxy!

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As long as they get the item, I am not bothered how long it takes to be honest, as the ability to mark down parcel values is unique to them, and the only reason I can really consider doing proxying to the UK.

denimondenimondenim

Reaction score
just had a really smooth transaction with zenmarket. everything was bought within 24 hours, shipping to the warehouse took less then a week. packing to delivery took 6 business days. everything was really well put together. im impressed.

146CF7F8-D9D3-473F-B2A5-AC9F759CF9E8.jpeg

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any other proxies people can recommend?

Dear Antonio,

Thank you for using our service.

Unfortunately, Postal rules have been changed recently so we are no longer available to provide services of lowering declaration values.

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Artem

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any other proxies people can recommend?

Dear Antonio,

Thank you for using our service.

Unfortunately, Postal rules have been changed recently so we are no longer available to provide services of lowering declaration values.

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Artem

Wait, is that a reply from ZM? Did they stop changing the values??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads