• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What can I search on Yahoo Auctions to find some high quality pullover hoodies?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What can I search on Yahoo Auctions to find some high quality pullover hoodies?

Hi there, you can search Yahoo Auctions directly through our website and order whatever you need through the link below:

here is our quick start guide on how to use Yahoo Auctions through our website:

Hope this helps ?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
There are just some designs that are so uniquely “Japan'' that you simply won’t find them being sold anywhere else in the world. During this year’s spring collection you can find some of these truly eye-catching designs from some of the largest brands in Japanese street fashion.

Bathing Ape + Vanquish

4.3.jpg 4.11.png 4.2.jpg

If you know Japanese street fashion, you know Bathing Ape. The poster child of Japanese street fashion, “BAPE” has a healthy infection of Hip-Hop influence while still maintaining their unique Japanese roots.

You can also find here previously mentioned VANQUISH’s take on traditional Japanese clothing infused with today’s modern design.

If you are worried about the high costs of shipping multiple packages internationally, don’t be. If you shop using us, we can pack all of your purchases into a single box, so you can save on shipping costs.

Just post the URLs of the products you want in the link below and let us worry about the heavy lifting!

Click HERE to get your fashion from Japan shipped directly to you!

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@zenmarket How long do you think the EMS shipping ban will stay in place? Just wondering. Got some stuff in my storage.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zenmarket How long do you think the EMS shipping ban will stay in place? Just wondering. Got some stuff in my storage.

Unfortunately, any timeframe we would be able to give you at this time would be complete guesswork on our part, it all comes down to what the current Japanese postal services plan to do.
We are however, trying to find new alternatives for users. We have just put into place Surface Shipping for users that wish to have their parcels on their way to them where EMS is not available.

https://zenmarket.jp/en/blog/post/8963/covid19updates

You can keep up to all of our latest updates here, we update this daily with any new news we have.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With surface shipping, would buying perfume from Japan become possible?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With surface shipping, would buying perfume from Japan become possible?
Hi there,
unfortunately not.
We were hoping that with surface shipping we would be able to, however, surface shipping still has a lot of the same restrictions as other couriers services when it comes to items with such high alcohol content.
Sorry about that ?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Beams T

For those of you looking for some of the best T-shirts you can get from Tokyo you need to check out Beams T's ?

trim_hus_item5e7db2b8f332b.jpg
11085451384_C_1.jpg
IMG_4411-2.jpg

Don't believe us? Watch the video below and take a tour of one of their main stores located in Harajuku with "THE CASUAL" Youtube channel!

You can check out Beams website directly HERE

Or if you are looking to grab yourself a bargain, you can check in on Yahoo Auctions, where you will be able to find some of Beams Ts going for a steal of a price.

Click to go to Yahoo Auctions!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With so many Japanese online stores out there online, you may run into a situation where what you want from Japan isn't displayed on the ZenMarket website.

Take these new Jeans from OverDesign that are made in Japan:
Full Count.png

Many of you may already be familiar with how you would go about ordering a pair of jeans like this through ZenMarket, but for those of you who are not, we put together a "Quick Start" video to help you out.

The video is part of a series of other videos that demonstrate just how simple the process of buying from Japan is.

Until the end of April, ZenMarket will be paying 10% of your courier fees to help people combat the rising prices of shipping during COVID-19.

This 10% discount will only last until the end of this month, so don't miss out!

Stay safe everyone ?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kinds of shipping methods are open to me in Sweden right now? I've never used your service before and this whole covid situation makes things a bit confusing.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What kinds of shipping methods are open to me in Sweden right now? I've never used your service before and this whole covid situation makes things a bit confusing.
Hi there,

COVID-19 has made things a little more difficult than normal, however, our team has put together a Live-blog that we update every 24 hours if there have been any changes to Shipping restrictions.

You can find it here:
https://zenmarket.jp/en/blog/post/8963/covid19updates

For Sweden EMS and SAL are currently unable.
Japan Post is currently not shipping internationally to most countries.

We do have alternative shipping methods in place to try to help those that are being affected by COVID-19 and we are covering 10% of courier shipping costs for customers until the end of the month to help combat prices increases.

GunwashAce

Reaction score
Are shipments from Japan to USA really taking up to two weeks or is that only in extreme cases? Any one have any experience with this.

I have a package that’s in the “arrived at inward office of exchange” since the 17th. Maybe it will take 2 weeks or maybe they’re not updating the site as frequently.

Pangolin

Reaction score
More than two weeks, in some cases. I have something that hasn't moved since April 3.

GunwashAce

Reaction score
Damn.
What was it?

Also, anyone with stories that inspire optimism?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads