• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you looking to add some Low-Key Japanese nerd culture to work wardrobe, you can check our some these sweet finds below

1588920747311.png shirts.jpg _w850 (2).png

If you are interested in more clothing like these, let us know and we will be sure to report back if we find anything worth sharing!

We post a lot about these kinds of finds over on our Twitter!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received my first shipment from Zen. Great service! Highly recommended.

Thanks ZenMarket!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just in case any of you have an interest in Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, ZenMarket has decided to allow shoppers to be able to make orders now in crypto! You can read our blog post about it below

Stay Zen!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ever heard of DUCK DUDE?

This Japanese streetwear brand is one of the most popular brands out there when it comes out customers living in different areas of Asia.

You can check out our new article about DUCK DUDE if you want to see what all of the hype is about!

EN - Blog 2020 (1).png

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@zenmarket I have a package in "packing" for 11 days now, just wondering what the typical timeframe is for this now? I realize everything is slowed down due to Covid but this seems pretty lengthy? I've messaged CS and got no response so far....

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zenmarket I have a package in "packing" for 11 days now, just wondering what the typical timeframe is for this now? I realize everything is slowed down due to Covid but this seems pretty lengthy? I've messaged CS and got no response so far....

Hi there,
really sorry for the delays you have experienced in the past few days.
Due to COVID-19, we have been experiencing some delays, but we are taking actions to address them and get people their parcels as soon as possible.

Packing normally takes less than 2 days, often we are able to do it within the day you select which shipping option you would like for your parcel.

You should see your parcel be sent out in the next day or so if you have already been waiting more than 7 days.
Sorry again for the delay.

Here is our full Blog Post about the current situation that we published last week which should answer any questions you have about how COVID is affecting delays.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
really sorry for the delays you have experienced in the past few days.
Due to COVID-19, we have been experiencing some delays, but we are taking actions to address them and get people their parcels as soon as possible.

Packing normally takes less than 2 days, often we are able to do it within the day you select which shipping option you would like for your parcel.

You should see your parcel be sent out in the next day or so if you have already been waiting more than 7 days.
Sorry again for the delay.

Here is our full Blog Post about the current situation that we published last week which should answer any questions you have about how COVID is affecting delays.

Is there any shipping available to New Zealand? If I choose the DHL shipping option, would it get delivered?

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My item's status is stuck at "bought", is this also due to the warehouse delays or has the item not arrived at the warehouse?

firefox_HvMMLTe4Sc.png

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crandnew

Reaction score
With my recent purchases, they were often in "bought' for 3-5 days so waiting it out is all you can do I guess. Things seem to be moving very slowly and eventually there way through the system.

I’m having a similar issue. I tried to order 4 items, one of which was sold out between the quote and the service. I quickly replaced it and the placement went to bought status. However the items from before went to ordered and have not moved to bought.

My question is if the items on ordered have been purchased from the web store yet? Gonna be pretty upset if they haven’t as one has sold out and it’s been days.

qubit

Reaction score
Been having the same issues - days to order, days to answer messages and weeks to pack. Service has really dropped off and besides from a few blog posts, communication has been really poor. I’d expect banners on the site warning customers to wait - that would probably alleviate a lot of the pressure on their CS staff answering the same questions with the same cit and paste answer.

I know there are no customer SLAs in place but in my mind they should display average times between the different item states - nothing like making your key performance metrics public to focus the mind ;-)

Even more annoying is that they continue to run promotions and marketing while they claim the issue is a backlog of orders.... not really sending the right message!

Even before the recent situation, purchasing time had already got really slow and I missed out on a few things as a result. Pretty sure that volume has grown significantly there, so hopefully they will reinvest to cope with demand a bit better.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My item is being packed, the status updated on Monday. Photos were taken also.

bleeh

Reaction score
Has anybody had something packed recently? Put in a request on June 22 and still waiting so I was hoping to get a better sense of how long it would take

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads