• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have you seen Yohji Yamamoto's BLACK Scandal Fall/Winter 2019 collection? The collection is themed around "Desire" and is meant to convey the ugliness of life and death with clean black silhouettes, art by painter Yusuke Asakura, and bold prints. There is no official release date yet, but we'll update this thread once it's launched!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is this listing legitimate? How to order? Interested in size 42.

As far as I can tell, it looks legit. Rakuten does a pretty good job of ensuring the stores they approve to sell on their platform don't sell counterfeit stuff.

You can order it directly on our website here: https://zenmarket.jp/en/rakutenproduct.aspx?itemCode=agio-aj:10005213

Let me know if you're having any trouble with ordering or have any other questions!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of THE CONVENI? The brainchild of Hiroshi Fujiwara (one of the O.G. streetwear designers who has worked with Nigo and Jun Takahashi), it takes the concept of the famed Japanese convenience store with its storefront.

While it sells items from brands like NEIGHBORHOOD, [email protected] and more, THE CONVENI also has its own collection of original merchandise.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Friednoodles

Reaction score
Hello.
Your service used to be really good when ordering from rakuten, zozo, etc. most of the times you would confirm the items immediately and i had no problems with your service.
but recently ive noticed that it takes a really really long time (up to 24 hours or even longer) for you to confirm the items.
There have been multiple times that the items i wanted have sold out only because zenmarket has been too slow to confirm and purchase the items. also, i understand the difference in time zones but +12 hours for just confirming an item is too much,

Most sought after items will usually sell out really fast so i recommend that Zenmarket finds a way to automatically buy from Yahoo auctions, rakuten, etc. Since other proxy services already have automated buying functions.

i switched to zenmarket about one year ago but right now, i have no other option than to go back to using fromjapan since theyre much faster whe nit comes to confirming and buying items.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello.
Your service used to be really good when ordering from rakuten, zozo, etc. most of the times you would confirm the items immediately and i had no problems with your service.
but recently ive noticed that it takes a really really long time (up to 24 hours or even longer) for you to confirm the items.
There have been multiple times that the items i wanted have sold out only because zenmarket has been too slow to confirm and purchase the items. also, i understand the difference in time zones but +12 hours for just confirming an item is too much,

Most sought after items will usually sell out really fast so i recommend that Zenmarket finds a way to automatically buy from Yahoo auctions, rakuten, etc. Since other proxy services already have automated buying functions.

i switched to zenmarket about one year ago but right now, i have no other option than to go back to using fromjapan since theyre much faster whe nit comes to confirming and buying items.
Hey there, thanks very much for the feedback. We really appreciate it -- we're always looking to improve and we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to work on our services.

We currently already have automated bidding systems in place for Yahoo Auctions, so you should be able to place bids on items with no lag times. For Rakuten, we've also got a bot that helps with item checks on a large percentage of items. We're always trying to improve our item check/buy timings and will continue to see how and where we can automate this process.

If you ever have any other questions or want to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :)

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yohji Yamamoto has dropped yet another collaboration with Dr. Martens!

The lace-up boots will hit Yohji Yamamoto Homme stores tomorrow on July 10th, with no release currently slated for online stores. We're sure it'll turn up on Yahoo Auctions, though!

Check out other Yohji Yamamoto x Dr. Martens boots on Yahoo Auctions

What do you guys think of this collab?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers