• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Japanese cobbler info?

sanmateo

Reaction score
I'm trying to get info for a possible magazine story about Japanese cobblers. I tried the obvious thing first, sending an e-mail to the Oshiiate site and the Guild of Crafts site (I also tried Jun K., too) but never heard anything back.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these places and might know if it's a language problem? If that was the case, I'd try another route. Otherwise, I suppose, I could just keep bothering them...

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Best,

I'm trying to get info for a possible magazine story about Japanese cobblers. I tried the obvious thing first, sending an e-mail to the Oshiiate site and the Guild site (I also tried Jun K., too) but never heard anything back.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these places and might know if it's a language problem? If that was the case, I'd try another route. Otherwise, I suppose, I could just keep bothering them...

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.