1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Japan Blue by Momotaro Tight Straight JB0701 Size 31

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by passionblue22, Jan 30, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passionblue22

passionblue22 Member

For sale is a pair of Japan Blue JB0701 Tight Straight Vintage Raw Selvedge Denim in size 31. I removed the tags and wore them around my house a couple of times, but they have never been worn outside. Purchased from Blue Owl Workshop, they are unhemmed, with no perceptible fading whatsoever and are in essentially perfect condition.

Measurements (taken using BiG method):
    -Waist: 16.8" (33.6")
    -Front rise: 10.5"
    -Back rise: 14"
    -Upper thigh: 11.25"
    -Knee: 8.1"
    -Leg opening: 7.5"
    -Inseam: 38.2"

I am asking $110 shipped to anywhere in the Continental United States, and will consider reasonable offers and possibly trades. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, requests for more pictures, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. tes1388

tes1388 Member

Do you know are these sanforized (ie can I get the waist to shrink a bit with a good soak)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.