1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jantzentailor.com password?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bch, Aug 20, 2004.

1. bch

bch Senior Member

Anybody else getting a password challenge when they attempt to access www.jantzentailor.com? Subpages can be accessed directly, but not the order form. If so, anybody know what's going on?

2. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior Member

I get it as well.

Maybe he's trying to stem the tide.

3. Alias

Alias Distinguished Member

I just got an email from Ricky not 5 minutes after typing it up. He says he's having trouble with the hosting, and will fix it as soon as possible.

4. bch

bch Senior Member

I got the same reply. Fastest e-mail response in Jantzen history.

5. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

i was getting that yesterday, too, but only when i was typing just the root level web address. if i put 'index.htm' or 'clients.htm' after it, i got right in. in other words http://www.jantzentailor.com/index.html or http://www.jantzentailor.com/clients.htm ...although as of right now the regular root-level address works too. /andrew - now accepting donations to the 'keep andrew in new jantzen shirts' fund

6. bch

bch Senior Member

Looks to be fixed. That was scary. I thought Ricky was swamped and was handing out passwords to the lucky few.

7. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Stylish Dinosaur

I got an almost instant response from Ricky the other day as well. My shirts are on the way.

8. aybojs

aybojs Senior Member

So is Ricky finally responding now? I've sent 3 e-mails over the past few weeks... two asking questions, and one placing an order with the request that he confirm it with me. I haven't heard anything yet, and I've been holding off on sending another e-mail just because I don't want to be "that guy." Maybe he forgot about me? [​IMG]

9. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Stylish Dinosaur

If I want a response, I always ask a simple question -- preferably with a binary answer like yes or no.