1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jantzen, which fit is the right one?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fuuma, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

I'm planning to order some shirts from jantzen and am undecided as to which fit would be right for me, the shirts will be worn in a business casual environment but I really hate tents so I guess I'm looking for some feedback from the more fashion forward members of the streetwear forum [​IMG]

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

i got mine the tightest possible (form fitting i think is the option) and it fits perfect through the body, wouldnt have it any other way.

3. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

I asked for tight. It isn't really tight.

4. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I had tight, but it was too much (probably based on my measurements), so I went with form. The form is a perfect fit for me.

5. mylesmyles

mylesmyles Senior member

however you do decide to go - i am slim and got form (then needed it brought in a touch) just order one and tweak that shirt to get your size dialed in - then order away...........

6. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

what's the procedure for placing multiple orders at the same time with Jantzen?

7. mylesmyles

mylesmyles Senior member

i usually just use the back button on my brouser - change the shirt style and the collar and cuff if necessary (although i ususaly place orders in groups - ie: british spreads one month - regular spread or buttondown another) i find it is less likely to confuse them although for their archaic methods they are rather reliable.

8. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Form is just right for me. It's enough to accomodate any shrinkage and small weight gain.