1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jantzen turnaround time.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Oct 1, 2006.

1. ccffm1

ccffm1 Senior member

I placed an order in July. Confirmation and an apology for the delay came around three to four weeks thereafter, saying the shirts would be sent asap. Then I extended the order with another shirt at the end of September. Unfortunately I haven´t received any of the shirts yet. While I´m generally known as quite a tolerant chap, my patience is starting to wear thin by now. I love Jantzen shirts for their stunning value - for - money ratio, but I´m not prepared to take the hassle of chasing after Ricky on the phone and leaning on him to sell me a shirt any more.

2. Kevin

Kevin Senior member

Three shirts arrived yesterday from a Sept. 14 order. All were made exactly to specifications.

Ricky may take his sweet time, but he makes a great shirt.