• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jantzen time ?

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

There was a brief timeout where Jantzen was not taking orders and started again in March 25. Has anyone gotten their order from that time ?

I emailed a few times and haven't heard back.

RS

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am finding the don't ask, don't know approach to be the best. I ordered before the "blackout" date and received my order about a month later. I reordered recently and I am taking that stance that whenever I receive them, it is like Santa came early.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ordered about 6 weeks ago and didn't hear anything. E-mailed a few times, no response. This, by the way, is my sixth order. Called Ricky yesterday, so it looks like another 3 weeks. I've found that a great time to reach him is around 9:00 pm in Hong Kong. The store is closed, but he's almost always still there working.

operationexpat

Reaction score
Oh no, poor Ricky. Now he's *never* going to finish all those orders for you guys! He'll be too busy answering the phones
laugh.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
i ordered my 2nd shirt a couple days before the Jantzen time out (beg of March), and eventually got my shirt by mid-April. I had emailed Ricky asking to make sure they got the order and didnt receive a reply nor a confirmation of order, but the shirt arrived pretty timely, and fits perfect.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, I guess I have no choice but to wait. I needed a few more for summer so back to lands end custom.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered 4 shirts on the 24th of March and emailed him a question that same day. I finally got a response on the 28th of April saying I would have my shirts within a couple weeks. So looks to be about a month and a half wait time because of the backlog he had. My whole theory is the don't worry, just be patient and they will come theory.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
yea, i just forget about it and hope they show up. I had figured this past shirt wasn't ever going to arrive and that I'd re-order it in the fall when I'd have more days to wear it...but then one day, there it is...a brown package envelope from Hong Kong

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered on March 26 and have not heard a peep from Ricky's end. Just have to wait and see.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I ordered shortly after they started accepting orders again. It's now been about six weeks with no response at all, and no response to one follow-up email requesting to modify slightly one of the measurement adjustments included with my original order.
I did the exact same thing! Except that I faxed my order only a couple of weeks ago, and sent an e-mail asking to change the measurements/fabric of one of the shirts. Hope that didn't piss him off. But like most here, I'm just hoping that a package shows up at my door in June or July.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I continue to think that I must be on the Jantzen shitlist. I've ordered several times, starting in February of last year (about 3 or 4 orders since then) and have never seen a single shirt.
frown.gif

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
I continue to think that I must be on the Jantzen shitlist. I've ordered several times, starting in February of last year (about 3 or 4 orders since then) and have never seen a single shirt.
frown.gif

That's really weird. I just found this over on Jantzen's website:
devil.gif
eightball.jpg

Spencer Young

Reaction score
I ordered in late February, and received the package last Friday, if that gives you a sense of timing.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to send one of my minions to Jantzen to have a little...er...chat with Mr. Jantzen.
sneaky2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads