Jantzen Tailor

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bch, Nov 29, 2004.

1. bch

bch Senior member

I'm not trying to bag on Ricky by this post, just trying to find out how much longer I might be waiting.

Ordered 4 shirts in the last week of August, rec'd from Ricky a request (e-mail) for clarification on measurement change about a week later, to which I promptly replied. Have not heard nor received anything since. Earlier orders were usually rec'd in fewer than 6 weeks.

How long have you been waiting for your last order?

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Man, out of all the posts on the forum, this should be a poll.

Jon.

3. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Current order = 10 shirts. 8 weeks and counting
    Last order = 10 shirts. Received after 12 weeks.
    My brother's last order = 1 shirt. Received after 4 weeks.

My last order was placed in early June and Received early Sept.

My brother's last order (his first) was placed in mid-July and was received mid-August. Figure that.

Still worth the wait, by the way. I am so much happier when I am wearing my Jantzen shirts. Ricky's french cuffs are especially perfect, IMO.

4. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

My last order was placed in late August and he just charged my credit card on 11/26. Hopefully my order will arrive this week.

5. water

water Senior member

My order situation is a little odd...

Starting in June I placed a number of orders throughout the summer, but at the same time kept sending slightly changed measurements in an attempt to fix a fabric pulling problem. I also sent pictures. Never received any responses. Finally, I called (09 October) to see what was going on and we decided to cancel the previous submissions in order to start over again with a single shirt (to make sure the fit was right.)

Anyway, Ricky e-mailed on 22 October to tell me he was making the shirt at that time. I am still waiting anxiously.