Jantzen, Reliable at last?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Get Smart, Jul 25, 2007.

1. StopPolloition

StopPolloition Senior member

The great Ricky delivered my shirt to me in 20 days from order to arrival. It would have arrived a week ago except that this had to be delivered to army post office overseas. I have zero complaints and my instructions were followed exactly. My last e-mail to him was answered in about 6 hours.

2. breakfasteatre

breakfasteatre Senior member

What could be the problem where i have diaganol ripples on the chest coming from the collar when i have a jacket on? [​IMG]

3. linsook

linsook Senior member

Ordered: January 5th , 2009 Confirmed: January 6th, 2009 Recieved: January 16th, 2009 wow fastest services thus far. [​IMG]

4. free man

free man Senior member

Is that Orange Gingham I see?

5. linsook

linsook Senior member

Is that Orange Gingham I see?
    no, not quite. but has some interesting texture to it. [​IMG]

6. rexor12

rexor12 Senior member

Yes jantzen is fast now again, 2 weeks for my latest order from order date to delivery.

And for the order before i didnt get a confirmation, so i emailed one week after the order date and jantzen apologized and sent out my shirts 2 day later by express delivery so i had the shirts 3 days later by courier delivery. Really nice

7. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

Yes jantzen is fast now again, 2 weeks for my latest order from order date to delivery.

And for the order before i didnt get a confirmation, so i emailed one week after the order date and jantzen apologized and sent out my shirts 2 day later by express delivery so i had the shirts 3 days later by courier delivery. Really nice

wow, never heard of this. i've had late replies and apologies before, but never express shipping. congrats and post pics please!

8. Souper

Souper Senior member

9. James Bond

James Bond Senior member

Ordered: January 5th , 2009
    Confirmed: January 6th, 2009
    Recieved: January 16th, 2009

wow fastest services thus far.

[​IMG]

Which fabric is that green one? That's awesome.

10. linsook

linsook Senior member

Which fabric is that green one? That's awesome.

Jantzen*8186

11. mdesq

mdesq Member

Size question for the experienced Jantzen folks. I ordered a shirt from them for the first time 13 days ago and it arrived today! I took careful measurements and it fits extremely well on my slim torso. My wife commented that she has never seen a shirt that fit me this well and I've bought OTR shirts in all price ranges and even had a few tailored to a slimmer fit.

But. All of the measurements are perfect except that the length of the shirt is fully 2-4" shorter than I ordered, so it doesn't tuck in enough, especially on the sides. Since I'm so happy with the rest of the shirt, I don't really mind it if I have to deal with it and adjust my orders in the future, but if they finally make me a shirt according to my real measurements, it might be a bit too long.

Anyone had this happen before?

12. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

What could be the problem where i have diaganol ripples on the chest coming from the collar when i have a jacket on?

[​IMG]

I think this means that your shoulders are off. Either too square, or not square enough....

13. Naturlaut II

Naturlaut II Senior member

I think this means that your shoulders are off. Either too square, or not square enough....

Something wrong with the chest measurements and fit of armhole. Could be the shoulders too.

14. GucciKid

GucciKid Senior member

Question: When ordering from Jantzen does one have to fill out a separate order form for every shirt? And I assume that they just figure out they're to be shipped together?

15. paisley_red

paisley_red Active Member

Question: When ordering from Jantzen does one have to fill out a separate order form for every shirt? And I assume that they just figure out they're to be shipped together?

You can place all shirt orders in one form in the remark box where you say which fabric(s) you want.