1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jantzen Question (General Shirt Fit Question)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Random987, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Random987

Random987 Member

I received my first test shirt from Jantzen and, for the most part, it fit nicely. However, I believe next time, I will lenthen the shirt a bit. I ordered a black irish linen shirt with a squared off bottom. However, I do have on "fit" type question. I have a relatively large upper body/pec area (lift weights, etc.). With the squared off bottom, the front of the shirt rises up a bit, so the shirt does not appear to be squared off (front rises up to belt level in front and is a couple inches lower in the back). Any idea what I should tweak (other than length) to adjuster for the larger than normal "pecs".

Thanks

2. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Distinguished Member

You may have to get a local tailor to adjust it for you and send it back to Jantzen to copy.

3. CaptChaos

CaptChaos Senior Member

How about increasing the chest measurement? Measure one of your existing shirts that fits well in this area.