- Mar 5, 2002
- Reaction score
Just got it.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Thanks man. The linen quality is great. It's not as soft as I'd like, after a few washes maybe it will be. The fabric is thick though, which I like.Hey Mike,
Looking good. Â The fabric looks really nice, and the fit makes me want to toss my RLPL black linen shirt in the garbage.
Couple of questions:
1) What fit did you choose, and did you play with the measurements?
2) Did you request linen swatches from Ricky? Â I'm interested in getting some linen or linen/cotton blends, but didn't see any on the site.
3) Is the bottom of the shirt the standard or square hem? Â Did you ask for any modifications?
4) Is the collar interlining the softest one? Â Or did you request no interlining?
1. form fit(1) Â What fit? Â (2) How tall are you? (3) Â What was your bottom hem measurement (bottom of collar to hem)? Â (4) Did you alter your hip measurement for the untucked shirt?