Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mike C., Jul 24, 2004.
Just got it.
Looking good. The fabric looks really nice, and the fit makes me want to toss my RLPL black linen shirt in the garbage.
Couple of questions:
1) What fit did you choose, and did you play with the measurements?
2) Did you request linen swatches from Ricky? I'm interested in getting some linen or linen/cotton blends, but didn't see any on the site.
3) Is the bottom of the shirt the standard or square hem? Did you ask for any modifications?
4) Is the collar interlining the softest one? Or did you request no interlining?
(1) What fit? (2) How tall are you? (3) What was your bottom hem measurement (bottom of collar to hem)? (4) Did you alter your hip measurement for the untucked shirt?
Thanks man. The linen quality is great. It's not as soft as I'd like, after a few washes maybe it will be. The fabric is thick though, which I like.
1. I always chose the form fit.
2. No swatches requested. I always order blindly.
3. Standard bottom. Though it seems a bit more square then usual for some reason.
4. The collar is the "soft" collar. A more relaxed collar is the only way to go on a linen shirt. I like the way it rolls in all different directions.
1. form fit
3. Shirt Length: 29"
4. No, I always keep the hip measurement the same.
Shirt looks good... how did you know what linen fabrics he had? Â I haven't seen any on the site. Â Did Ricky send you a list or tell you what other colors/patterns he had in linen?
Is that a TAG Heuer from the 6000 series?
Separate names with a comma.