1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jantzen fabric sources

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by oscarthewild, Oct 28, 2004.

1. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

A number of people have ordered from Jantzen,
    can anyone identify the mill/manufacturer i.e. Alumo, Anderson, Testa etc?

-

2. pfunk

pfunk Member

I've also wondered where Jantzen gets their fabrics and how they can get them at such a low cost. Any takers?

3. dah328

dah328 Senior member

I've read that Rickie buys all the fabric on closeout or from discontinued lines. He sells out of individual selections so fast because he gets limited quantities of each one.

Regards,

dan

4. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

Most likely his basic fabrics, Pinpoint,and broadcloth come from any number of mills in Asia.

The fancy patterns are bought as close outs from other factories in HK or China.

Those fabrics could come from any number of countries.
    Including, Italy, Spain, India, Turkey, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, and main land china.

5. chocoball

chocoball Senior member

I am told by Ricky......for shirts, mostly from japanese mills although some small selections may be italian/european.....he doesn't use china stuff.