• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jantzen - current turnaround time?

Trilby

Reaction score
What sort of turnaround times are people experiencing with Jantzen at the moment?  Has the rolling moratorium imposed by Ricky had any noticeable effect?

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
anyone know the answer? also, i was wanting to order a few shirts but i want them to fit like a barney's shirt i have, but i can't tell what to measure off of the site. it seems like there are 75 measurements, and i don't want to send this shirt b/c it's the only one i have. any light that can be shed would be appreciated
thx

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Aside from the current moratorium you mean? No clue, my previous order was rather quick. DiscoStu, if I were you, I'd find out if a forum member in Hong Kong (there are a few) were willing to take your shirt over there so it doesn't get lost in the store.

solzhenitsyn

Reaction score
Is the moratorium still on? The website order form just mentions April 18th as being the first day that they are taking orders again.

regularjoe

Reaction score
Is the moratorium still on? The website order form just mentions April 18th as being the first day that they are taking orders again.
I don't know if the moratorium has ended. According to one poster, Ricky hasn't had time to check his email.

Kevin_lee

Reaction score
It's actually May 24, according to the website...

raley

Reaction score
(solzhenitsyn @ May 10 2005,14:28) Is the moratorium still on? The website order form just mentions April 18th as being the first day that they are taking orders again.
I don't know if the moratorium has ended. Â According to one poster, Ricky hasn't had time to check his email.
I needed to change the address on one of my orders - I ordered in February 20-something and he said it wouldn't be ready by the end of this week. So I'm guessing it is going to be a while longer - few weeks maybe? It took about 4-5 days to answer my email +follow up email 2 days later.

Baby Pink

Reaction score
Moratorium? It's anybody's guess when this will be over. Would really depend on how busy Ricky is.

discostu004, you can PM me and maybe I could help you speed things up by a million years. Now, don't all raise your hands at once.

solzhenitsyn

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin_Lee. Looks like my prospects of getting a shirt sent to Canada any time soon are pretty poor.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads