• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jane Fonda=hot

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, this broad has aged well.
jane-fonda-2007-cannes-film-festival-palme-dor-arrivals-1jzJNu.jpg
jane_fonda_021708-thumb.jpg
18c198e9-5b8a-4c36-b8f4-fbb3aa8c0197.widec.jpg

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nvm
confused.gif

oneblood

Reaction score
Fascinating...you know what will happen.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
That used up whore?

She's given more rides than Greyhound.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for the thoughtful essay explaining Lisa Minnelli's charms.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
That used up whore?

She's given more rides than Greyhound.

Where is your other cheek?
confused.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
I can't wait for the thoughtful essay explaining Lisa Minnelli's charms.
That's Liza with a Z, fool.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jane Fonda was mighty fine looking 40-odd years ago, and I thought this was going to be a reprise of her in her prime.

I suppose she's still good for 70, but she's f***ing seventy, f'r chrissake!

She even looks too old for my tastes! I do believe, Conne, I've got about 45 years on you. Have you got an Oedipus complex, or have you got an Oedipus complex to be lusting after a used-up old broad old enough to be your grandmother?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
Jane Fonda was mighty fine looking 40-odd years ago, and I thought this was going to be a reprise of her in her prime. I suppose she's still good for 70, but she's f***ing seventy, f'r chrissake! She even looks too old for my tastes! I do believe, Conne, I've got about 45 years on you. Have you got an Oedipus complex, or have you got an Oedipus complex to be lusting after a used-up old broad old enough to be your grandmother?
laugh.gif
Any sensible man (including myself) would submit that she looked better 40 years ago than today. That much is obvious. I just think she's held up unnaturally well.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given the fact she probably made at least as much money flogging her workout videos and with her exercise studios as she did as an actress, she bloody well ought to have held up pretty well. (Communists or communist sympathizers who use the capitalist system to make huge amounts of money annoy the hell out of me. Those who live lives of poverty and abnegation in garretts striving solely for the cause of the Revolution at least have something heroic in their devotion, no matter how wrong-headed it may be.)

A little story about Jane: Back in 1985 I dated a nurse for a while. She had recently worked for a plastic surgeon, during which time the latter performed a considerable amount of work on Jane. About the same time, Jane had published a book on "Growing Old Gracefully." A bit of hypocrisy there, perhaps? Anyway, that's what my erstwhile lady friend told me. It occurs to me that my former inamorata would also be 70 now, which still sounds pretty darn old to me, even though that milestone is not too many years down the road for me.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
(Communists or communist sympathizers who use the capitalist system to make huge amounts of money annoy the hell out of me. Those who live lives of poverty and abnegation in garretts striving solely for the cause of the Revolution at least have something heroic in their devotion, no matter how wrong-headed it may be.)

Well said.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She looks more bangable that many of the 20 y/o chicks out there. Seriously.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads