• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jan sales in northampton shoe factorys

Raymondleigh3268

Reaction score
anybody going be going to northampton for the jan sales ? what factory will you visit

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raymondleigh3268
anybody going be going to northampton for the jan sales ?

There are no January sales in Northampton‘s factory stores.

All the stock gets shipped to the London (and Paris) shops, where they can achieve much better prices.
Stuff unsold is likely to come back to the factory.

GBer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe
There are no January sales in Northampton"˜s factory stores.

All the stock gets shipped to the London (and Paris) shops, where they can achieve much better prices.
Stuff unsold is likely to come back to the factory.

+1

I believe you are thinking of the London sales, however that will most likely fall in between Boxing Day and New Year's. Factory sales occur at different times for different companies. None in January.

Raymondleigh3268

Reaction score
last year there was loads of people lined up out side john lobb factory in jan last year there was a sale

GBer

Reaction score
Didn't see anything about it on the forum...

I suggest you call the factory stores, but I am aware a few will not have January sales. Have not asked the JL shop.

But who knows?

Raymondleigh3268

Reaction score
my father lives 5 mins away from john lobb.15 mins drive from chucrhs i was just asking if any body esle is going i am for sure

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBer
+1

I believe you are thinking of the London sales, however that will most likely fall in between Boxing Day and New Year's. Factory sales occur at different times for different companies. None in January.

Any in May?

Timeless Fashion

Reaction score
How do their prices at the factory store compare to retail prices in London? Are there usually additional percentage off during sales at the factory stores?

Raymondleigh3268

Reaction score
the last time i was in john lobb factory there wasnt any think i really liked in my size some times it can be a bit hit and miss but shoes was £125 £150 etc etc .i when to churchs and got some Church Burwood Brogues for £110 i think there should of been £350ish.I missed the sale in John Lobb last year but i remmber driving pass and seeing a really really really big que of chinese gentleman lined up the street .So anyway im going to try and see if i can get in there there this year....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads