• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

brown2190

Reaction score
Pretty great deal at $400 for anyone looking for a pair of Supersonic. Haven't seen much of those around.

Last edited:

zat1

Reaction score
I think I have seen pairs of Fellini in Titan & Agar still available at dealers, would those be of interest?
I saw those 2 versions available online, but am looking for a darker lense color.

Hopefully when they do another run a Noir version will be released, thanks guys!

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which I plan on using if they don’t sell. Believe it or not…

Figured I’d throw them up to see if anyone was interested. Make it worth my while. If not, no harm to me. I see plenty of others up at a more egregious price. Some Judgy folk on the interwebs.
Tbh I do not care. If you can sell it, go for it to make it worth your while.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm open to trade as well if anyone is interested. There are a few that I haven't been able to track down or regret selling (PCHs, Sturges/Fellinis in a Havana colorway, etc.). I usually end up picking up something that looks awesome in the product shots and I get it and I look like a complete idiot wearing them.

ucla bruin

Reaction score
Which I plan on using if they don’t sell. Believe it or not…

Figured I’d throw them up to see if anyone was interested. Make it worth my while. If not, no harm to me. I see plenty of others up at a more egregious price. Some Judgy folk on the interwebs.
I’ll buy them from you at cost plus shipping if you get to the point of returning them.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm open to trade as well if anyone is interested. There are a few that I haven't been able to track down or regret selling (PCHs, Sturges/Fellinis in a Havana colorway, etc.). I usually end up picking up something that looks awesome in the product shots and I get it and I look like a complete idiot wearing them.

I have a pair of Dealans in noir that I plan on selling for $3000 that I might trade for your pair. I’m not sure though since my pair is pretty limited to only 500 pairs ever made…

penkala

Reaction score
Is there any differences on Devaux Beluga and Marquina colorway? Besides the lens color.. and I think beluga has silver arms visible from the inside. But the frames are black right?

Pakman161

Reaction score
Bit of a longshot - but would anyone happen to have the Enzo in Granite (Leidmann collab), or Enzo in Santos (Alessandro Squarzi collab) up for trade/sell?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Damn I’m really liking the KLR Ripleys. Never watched the show and don’t have any idea who this KLR guy is (other than I hope that’s not his actual chicken scratch hand written note with the frames)….but the London is very nice and I love me some gold details. Plus you can’t even see the pin unless it’s against a light and even then it’s like I’m the only one that would know that a small little imperfect abomination exists on the arm…..might keep

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn I’m really liking the KLR Ripleys. Never watched the show and don’t have any idea who this KLR guy is (other than I hope that’s not his actual chicken scratch hand written note with the frames)….but the London is very nice and I love me some gold details. Plus you can’t even see the pin unless it’s against a light and even then it’s like I’m the only one that would know that a small little imperfect abomination exists on the arm…..might keep

It's from the HBO hit show Succession. They brought it back for the character

lsterling

Reaction score
Keith "Lemongrass" Rodriguez. He's a detective, one of my favorite characters on the show. It is his chickenscratch handwriting, unfortunately.

penkala

Reaction score

I'm planning to sell unworn Sturges Noir 5 sometimes next month when I get back home to my archive. Only put them on to try them - too big for my taste/face. Europe shipping.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I too have to get my $3k Dealans out from my archive. :bigstar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads