• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've to say that I also like the Hickory combined with Olive lenses like the Torino:
View attachment 1927539

This is a great colour combination in my eyes.

The old Enzo Hickory.

Screenshot (407).png

zat1

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a pair of black Fellini, something like a Noir 7 version, but can’t seem to find any retailer with it?

Was the Fellini ever made in that version…anyone know of a retailer who may have it or something similar in stock?

Thanks!

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a pair of black Fellini, something like a Noir 7 version, but can’t seem to find any retailer with it?

Was the Fellini ever made in that version…anyone know of a retailer who may have it or something similar in stock?

Thanks!
They weren't released in that colorway, however here's Fellini in Noir 5:

Last edited:

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having some regrets not pulling the trigger on the KLR ripleys after watching Succession last night lol. Does JMM ever do re-releases for special projects like this?
It can be yours for 2k at grailed. According to the seller it “didn’t fit my face” lol.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got a pair of Enzo's in the Sunkiss colorway and am blown away with how beautiful they are.

Was a bit worried initially how they would look on my head due to the chunkiness but am super pleased with them.

The Sunkiss color is so stunning, even considering getting the Taos in the same color when they release!

I was just asking about these. Do you have any pics or feel like sharing any, on face or not.
I really want to see Enzo or Taos.

I'm interested in the Caan London too, I came across your fit pic of the Belize (looked great!) and I think we have similar face features. Did you post a picture with the Caan yet or I missed it?

So this has turned into a whole thing. They still haven’t arrived.
I ordered London, the receipt says London, but the shipping notification says Agar. They’ve been at customs for about 2 weeks now but finally say “released” today. I’m not sure if London or Agar will arrive at this point.
It was a hard choice between the 2 anyway so I’m not gonna be mad whichever one shows up but yeah, no pics because I don’t have them yet.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

I took a look and only found the Fellini in the original Noir colourway with orange lenses.

Screenshot (408).png

All the Fellini versions are pretty hard to find by now. Maybe better to wait for the new releases.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just asking about these. Do you have any pics or feel like sharing any, on face or not.

I ordered London, the receipt says London, but the shipping notification says Agar. They’ve been at customs for about 2 weeks now but finally say “released” today. I’m not sure if London or Agar will arrive at this point.
It was a hard choice between the 2 anyway so I’m not gonna be mad whichever one shows up but yeah, no pics because I don’t have them yet.

I love the London, but the Agar is not bad either. Annoying though the confusion and the long waiting time.

brown2190

Reaction score

That’s annoying hopefully it’s not too long now!

Did you end up selling your Enzo after receiving the Belize?

penkala

Reaction score
I took a look and only found the Fellini in the original Noir colourway with orange lenses.

View attachment 1927807

All the Fellini versions are pretty hard to find by now. Maybe better to wait for the new releases.
I bought this one and Havana with gold temples.

ps. How often they put out the new variants of old models out? I'm on the lookout for Devaux? I found one with blue lenses but not sure if I like them. Would prefer some with grey lenses as previous ones but looks like that's lottery :D

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this one and Havana with gold temples.

ps. How often they put out the new variants of old models out? I'm on the lookout for Devaux? I found one with blue lenses but not sure if I like them. Would prefer some with grey lenses as previous ones but looks like that's lottery :D

I particularly love the Fellini, maybe my absolute favourite. The Devaux is a really nice frame as well.

About the times for new releases of old frames, I think that they are rather variable. Some models won't probably come again, others, like the Dealan will have more frquent releases.

brown2190

Reaction score
I think I have seen pairs of Fellini in Titan & Agar still available at dealers, would those be of interest?

Thanks!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup I've seen Titan available as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads