• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

basscellosax

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm selling two pairs of JMM, both are brand new, only tried indoors, with all the bells and wistles included:

1.) Enzo Shadow 2 RX with demo and blue lenses (338/500)
2.) Brion Gold (222/600)

I am asking for 650$/€ each, plus shipping from Europe (likely to be about 25$ for USA, 15$ for Europe, 35$ for Australia/Japan).

For pics, questions etc. send me a DM/PM.

Would be willing accept reasonable offers for Enzo.

Trade for Dealan Shironeri/Champagne/Beige would be very interesting to me, as well.

Pureneat

Reaction score
Just got an email about the Vendomes.
That’s the first release in a while for which I think the frames could work for me. Not excited by the limited colour range but a step in the right direction at least eh?
I hear ya ….. not sure about the paddle temples, would have to try them on….. but like the ‘Medium’ sizing

thunderstruck

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a few pairs that I am not wearing very often, and that I may consider letting go for other models I want.
- Ascari in vintage tort edition of 250, worn a few times, with box and case
- Hitchcock buffalo matte horn edition fo 250, brand new, with everything
- Dealan in collaboration with Holiday Boileau (written "holiday" inside), edition of 50, very good condition outside, but show some sign of wear inside. Similar to these one, also pictured in the runway.)

I am looking for the following items:
- Balzar, any color
- Pasolini white
- Devaux Whiskey

Happy to get some pics if any one is interested and has anything I am looking for :)

Thanks!

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a few pairs that I am not wearing very often, and that I may consider letting go for other models I want.
- Ascari in vintage tort edition of 250, worn a few times, with box and case
- Hitchcock buffalo matte horn edition fo 250, brand new, with everything
- Dealan in collaboration with Holiday Boileau (written "holiday" inside), edition of 50, very good condition outside, but show some sign of wear inside. Similar to these one, also pictured in the runway.)

I am looking for the following items:
- Balzar, any color
- Pasolini white
- Devaux Whiskey

Happy to get some pics if any one is interested and has anything I am looking for :)

Thanks!
PM sent, thanks.

nightwatcher

Reaction score
Nope, but I think they are not JMMs. The front pins don't look like the classic arrowheads but I might be wrong - pic's resolution is too low to tell for sure

no, the pins are alright, they are horizontal like Zephirin or Jax. but I guess that Jerome wears a unique frame. it's like Arshile RX with temples from Bacall and in hornet color?

Attachments

• ce4a282c122ff778297589d02029346e.jpg
    ce4a282c122ff778297589d02029346e.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 22.08.25.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 22.08.25.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 97

Mr Jay

Reaction score
no, the pins are alright, they are horizontal like Zephirin or Jax. but I guess that Jerome wears a unique frame. it's like Arshile RX with temples from Bacall and in hornet color?

Yeah pins are horizontal but they don't look like arrowheads to me. Color seems more like Black Fade 2

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads