• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

MeatFish

Reaction score
Seems like I have some thinking to do now haha Definitely want some blue tint in the whiskey if I go for them.
The tonal is nice, esp if you’ve already got the Sandros for something with that kind of contrast. No need to overthink it

Kristiang

Reaction score
My first pair - Enzo in Beluga!

Got it about a month ago and since then I’ve added a Taos with another Enzo on the way. Also got an Yves on order with my local stockist

Definitely one of the more dangerous hobbies I’ve gotten myself into..

B2274AD3-1933-4E46-BB3C-DE88A4A517BA.jpeg

lsterling

Reaction score
My first pair - Enzo in Beluga!

Got it about a month ago and since then I’ve added a Taos with another Enzo on the way. Also got an Yves on order with my local stockist

Definitely one of the more dangerous hobbies I’ve gotten myself into..

View attachment 1822095
Very nice, like the necklace too! I'm looking forward to seeing that new Enzo 😉

Kristiang

Reaction score
Very nice, like the necklace too! I'm looking forward to seeing that new Enzo 😉

Definitely! Hopefully surplus looks fine against my skin tone

The pendants are from a Japanese brand called Goros. I got mine from their store in Harajuku, but there's tons of resellers online!

lsterling

Reaction score
Hey folks, got a couple of my dad's frames to sell to make room for some that he has on the way. Anybody looking for a like new Enzo or two, hit me up. Details in the spoilers.

First is an Enzo in Noir 5. Worn a few times as an optical. He didn't get the original lenses back from the lab for whatever reason, so these come with no lenses. Comes in its original box with all documents, leather sleeve, and cleaning cloth. Looking to get $500 shipped CONUS. 20220814_102819.jpg
Second is an Enzo in Shironeri in like new condition. He's pretty sure he never even wore it outside the house. Comes in its original box with all documents, leather sleeve, and cleaning cloth. Looking to get $550 shipped CONUS. 20220814_103016.jpg

Happy to send more photos and details upon request.

Last edited:

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn’t see this… 😂

Had I not bought Beige recently, I think I might have been all over the Shironiri. That said, they might make a better RX pair than Beige, as the frame is a little more colored (I’m keeping Beige as Sun).

Send me some more pics @lsterling 👍

Last edited:

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, got a couple of my dad's frames to sell to make room for some that he has on the way. Anybody looking for a like new Enzo or two, hit me up. Details in the spoilers.

First is an Enzo in Noir 5. Worn a few times as an optical. He didn't get the original lenses back from the lab for whatever reason, so these come with no lenses. Comes in its original box with all documents, leather sleeve, and cleaning cloth. Looking to get $500 shipped CONUS. View attachment 1822214
Second is an Enzo in Shironeri in like new condition. He's pretty sure he never even wore it outside the house. Comes in its original box with all documents, leather sleeve, and cleaning cloth. Looking to get $550 shipped CONUS. View attachment 1822215

Is your dad Regis? Cuz that looks like his photo set up, ha

lsterling

Reaction score
Is your dad Regis? Cuz that looks like his photo set up, ha
Ha! Nope, we just both happen to have some nice background plants, though I do admit he made me realize what a nice backdrop they can be!

lsterling

Reaction score

First is an Enzo in Noir 5. Worn a few times as an optical. He didn't get the original lenses back from the lab for whatever reason, so these come with no lenses. Comes in its original box with all documents, leather sleeve, and cleaning cloth. Looking to get $500 shipped CONUS. View attachment 1822214
Second is an Enzo in Shironeri in like new condition. He's pretty sure he never even wore it outside the house. Comes in its original box with all documents, leather sleeve, and cleaning cloth. Looking to get $550 shipped CONUS. View attachment 1822215

Shironeri is spoken for! Thanks to the buyer!

Kristiang

Reaction score
Just got a brand new pair of glasses from an overseas stockist! Do you guys think it’s fair to nitpick marring and swirls on the acetate?

It doesn’t show up well in photos, but it’s one of the first things I noticed taking it out of the plastic.

On the temple there’s these white streaks/ scratches I guess from roughly using a polishing cloth and some on the bridge as well

675C202B-0C1B-4AB5-9E56-DEE2FB3460A2.jpeg 62ADD607-598E-4EBE-9401-A248B4FF595A.jpeg 973B3994-B308-4F3F-8933-B7C6326AC722.jpeg

lsterling

Reaction score
Just got a brand new pair of glasses from an overseas stockist! Do you guys think it’s fair to nitpick marring and swirls on the acetate?

It doesn’t show up well in photos, but it’s one of the first things I noticed taking it out of the plastic.

On the temple there’s these white streaks/ scratches I guess from roughly using a polishing cloth and some on the bridge as well

View attachment 1822805 View attachment 1822806 View attachment 1822809
Dude they look so good on you! Those swirls can be buffed out with some Polywatch or by your optician, but it definitely sucks to feel like you have to fix imperfections on your brand new frame. Really only you can decide if it's worth raising an issue with the retailer - I assume you have no intentions of returning them so maybe some small discount or a free cleaning kit or something is probably the best you can hope for.

Kristiang

Reaction score
Dude they look so good on you! Those swirls can be buffed out with some Polywatch or by your optician, but it definitely sucks to feel like you have to fix imperfections on your brand new frame. Really only you can decide if it's worth raising an issue with the retailer - I assume you have no intentions of returning them so maybe some small discount or a free cleaning kit or something is probably the best you can hope for.

Yeah man I just love how the Enzo works for me! I definitely don't wanna go through the hassle of returning and shipping internationally and to be honest, I'm too shy to bring it up LOL

Maybe I just should've asked for how to address it on my own at home; will definitely try the polywatch!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads