• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a sudden rush of blood and wondered if anyone has a hickory Fellini out there that they would want to swap for my hickory AS Dealans?
I really like the Dealans but just wonder if the Fellinis might suit me better? PM if interested.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Following up on the previous chatter about the LF IV collection...here's confirmation that it's at least in the works. From Jerome's IG: View attachment 1820672
I’m never sure whether to greet this kind of news with excitement or trepidation that my savings might be taking a big hit soon!!

haydenriley328i

Reaction score
JMM Friends, can anyone ID these?? I’m not familiar with the higher end stuff and this looks like one of those

Attachments

• BA75A2D4-626D-41ED-AA35-C065299E3BC9.jpeg
    BA75A2D4-626D-41ED-AA35-C065299E3BC9.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 75

lsterling

Reaction score
Much appreciated!! The arms having that arrow thing made me wonder if it was one of those super rare models! I’m still new to this game lol.
You're not wrong to think that - I don't know why they put that temple ornamentation there but I can certainly see why it could get confused for a Last Frontier frame. Happy hunting!

lsterling

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads