• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trust me I’m a Jordan guy too (look at my profile pic 😁) however I’m on vacation so I had to grab what I currently have available lol. You have a great collection there sir! 🔥

I ran out of room in my study so I’d say that pic is about 1/3 of the collection. It’s a lot of fun though collecting JMM is just as rewarding. I’m just glad I don’t need to deal with resellers for JMM.

Nice case for your frames too. I’m going to need a bigger case to store my frames. It’s far too inconvenient keeping them in original boxes.

lsterling

Reaction score
Does anyone own the Fellini Beige yet? Keen to seen real life photos.
Shoot, I tried some on just over an hour ago. Should have grabbed a pic. I'm personally a big fan of the Fellini, it was hard to pass them up, but I was already getting an Empire Dealan.

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Shoot, I tried some on just over an hour ago. Should have grabbed a pic. I'm personally a big fan of the Fellini, it was hard to pass them up, but I was already getting an Empire Dealan.

What's your impressions on the beige colourway? I probably don't need another Fellini on top of the Sage and Seed I currently own, but that colourway has me intrigued plus my local shop 2 hours away has it in in stock.

lsterling

Reaction score
What's your impressions on the beige colourway? I probably don't need another Fellini on top of the Sage and Seed I currently own, but that colourway has me intrigued plus my local shop 2 hours away has it in in stock.
I really like it. It's almost clear but has a little tinge to it, which is cool. I was actually in the shop returning the Beige Ichikawa, which I also really liked, but it's too close to my Sand pair to justify having both.

Cobra

Reaction score
Reminder that I am selling my pair of Enzos in Shadow 2. Hardly worn. Please reach out with offers, and they will be going up on Ebay and Grailed shortly.

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
I really like it. It's almost clear but has a little tinge to it, which is cool. I was actually in the shop returning the Beige Ichikawa, which I also really liked, but it's too close to my Sand pair to justify having both.

Ok cheers that helps as I had Ichikawa Sand last year but sold them, nothing to do with the colour though.

haydenriley328i

Reaction score
I’ve been patiently awaiting the arrival of the upcoming Evans in store for a while now, but I stumbled upon the seemingly impossible to find Felson (in Hickory) at a resale retailer for a decent price! Can’t decide if I can justify having another frame yet but it’d be hard to give these up now that they’re in hand.
4B298086-CB04-4863-8FB7-EFA629ECF48E.jpeg

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
I’ve been patiently awaiting the arrival of the upcoming Evans in store for a while now, but I stumbled upon the seemingly impossible to find Felson (in Hickory) at a resale retailer for a decent price! Can’t decide if I can justify having another frame yet but it’d be hard to give these up now that they’re in hand. View attachment 1808513

Felson are such a cool frame, I have the Jasper color. I'm also waiting for the Evans but it's not coming until quite late this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads