• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

MícheálfromCDM

Reaction score
I know titanium doesn’t get as much love but here’s a current SOTC. Ascari, Reynold, and Brion. All optical so custom tints on 2, with 1 being clear of course. Really loving a couple frames right now (Kaine Agar, Sidewalk Doctor) but can’t start a frame habit like my shoe habit! Enjoy seeing what everyone’s interested in on here.
View attachment 1793404
Wait…your shoe habit still eclipses your eyewear habit?!

MícheálfromCDM

Reaction score
Hi friends. I love the Kaine, which I’m keeping, but I also just got a pair of Enzo. I like them in principle and especially the color but not sure if they suit me. What do y’all think? Thanks.
QIxMdOd.jpg
rGXUBag.jpg
wb0D7ln.jpg
N9EhkhK.jpg
Too close to call, both look fabulous on you. I vote you purchase both frames. Have you a piece of real estate or a first born child to trade for the extra pair? 😉

I have always invested in frames, because they rest on my face, where most people’s gaze rest. If I had to go for an expensive shirt, jacket, shoe or frame, I would likely choose investing in the frame first. However, I only purchase frames that can stand the test of time.

I have frames that are nearly 100 years old that I wear; and they still are beautiful. I just do not believe a frame, a well made frame, is a mistake to purchase.

Besdes, your first born is getting a bit expensive. 😉

Last edited:

SergioSP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having a beauregard in silver/gold with grey lenses like new for sale. If someone is interested pm

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After two years of pining, they are mine

DEAE811F-00F3-421C-BE34-3822869C2BD0.jpeg

Found the Pelagius at a store in Spain - BeOptik. Check them out, they have a nice selection (a few Toas and Ichikawas in stock) and free WW shipping.
CDA7FBA9-3BEA-448C-B85C-2539AA01F439.jpeg

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
After two years of pining, they are mine

View attachment 1793813

Found the Pelagius at a store in Spain - BeOptik. Check them out, they have a nice selection (a few Toas and Ichikawas in stock) and free WW shipping.

Well done! I also just purchased from BeOptik the Felson Jasper which are arriving any day now.

Reactions: kjb

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours at one of the Sydney trunk shows today at theeyescene in Double Bay. I didn't manage to get any good photos, but I did pre-order the Enzo Ochre and Enzo Skye (Skye is like Royal on the Kaine/Walker, but with silver hardware and a lavender gradient lens).

There are something like 25 new models and colour variants across existing models coming across 22/23 that I saw. The range is honestly massive and there's something for everyone. It was nice to be able to try some other fames but Enzo is my #1 pick.

The Enzo Ochre and Enzo Skye join my other Enzo's in Argyle (RX), Agar, Marquina (RX) and Surplus, as well as Beige and Nero from the SQURZI collaboration (patiently awaiting their arrival). I'm an Enzo nut, but why change styles when I can collect all the colours of the rainbow ;)

I've edited the below picture to capture the blue of the Enzo Sky, but in person the Ochre is a little darker.

D523EA79-06E7-4B72-A698-21CCCCFD4E34.jpeg

There was also another new style which I really liked, but I can’t recall the name. The beveled edges of the arms reminded me of Fellini (?). Really unique; sorry for the poor pictures.

E5946A75-6677-4916-A5A3-27C3FCDEE836.jpeg

Last edited:

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
Spent a couple hours at one of the Sydney trunk shows today at theeyescene in Double Bay. I didn't manage to get any good photos, but I did pre-order the Enzo Ochre and Enzo Skye (Skye is like Royal on the Kaine/Walker, but with silver hardware and a lavender gradient lens).

There are something like 25 new models and colour variants across existing models coming across 22/23 that I saw. The range is honestly massive and there's something for everyone. It was nice to be able to try some other fames but Enzo is my #1 pick.

The Enzo Ochre and Enzo Skye join my other Enzo's in Argyle (RX), Agar, Marquina (RX) and Surplus, as well as Beige and Nero from the SQURZI collaboration (patiently awaiting their arrival). I'm an Enzo nut, but why change styles when I can collect all the colours of the rainbow ;)

I've edited the below picture to capture the blue of the Enzo Sky, but in person the Ochre is a little darker.

View attachment 1793897

There was also another new style which I really liked, but I can’t recall the name. The beveled edges of the arms reminded me of Fellini (?). Really unique; sorry for the poor pictures.

View attachment 1793898
That's the Mishima

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the Mishima
Brown line reminds me of the Frontier Laramie a bit.

View attachment 1793897

View attachment 1793898
Gotta respect the all-in on the Enzo.

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
For three consecutive weeks I've had three lucky wins in what I consider to be the 'hard to find' basket. Firstly the Montana Reserve, then Felson Jasper, and now this week Yves Black Fade.

All are currently still in transit from abroad, but the vendor sent me this photo of the Yves and my plan for these is dark grey gradient lenses :cool:

Yves Black Fade.jpg
Yves Gradient 1.jpg
Yves Gradient 2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads