• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

TR14

Reaction score
Checked out a few new models, and some current...

Kaine in Argyle - wow!

View attachment 1637824

Buckley Pine.

View attachment 1637825

Harrison Agar - it's Da Ali G Show!

View attachment 1637826

Harrison Burgundy - an intriguing translucent red.

View attachment 1637827

Altamonts make me smile goofily and happily.

View attachment 1637828

Also tried on the two new Yellowstones. Nice colors, but I wasn't inspired to take selfies.

Yes. They are the Harrisons. Really an underrated frame IMO. Ive attached Easily Amused photos of him in them. Hope that is okay. This was my reference when purchasing them. He’s a lot better looking than I am.
Also, my collection is largely owing to a mouth and neck surgery in 2020 that has me finding ways to draw attention away from that area my face while out and about. So, don’t really have the self confidence (yet) to post a bunch of face pictures unfortunately. One day I hope!

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. They are the Harrisons. Really an underrated frame IMO. Ive attached Easily Amused photos of him in them. Hope that is okay. This was my reference when purchasing them. He’s a lot better looking than I am.
Also, my collection is largely owing to a mouth and neck surgery in 2020 that has me finding ways to draw attention away from that area my face while out and about. So, don’t really have the self confidence (yet) to post a bunch of face pictures unfortunately. One day I hope!
@Easily Amused and some other fellas here are better looking than quite a few of us who never even had surgery.

Thanks for sharing your collection. Look forward to seeing them in action when you’re up for it!

BigRed

Reaction score
Apollo
64F44707-706B-4C58-A2DC-45E1D1969CF6.png
7A8BA9EE-B252-46E8-B22A-898EB30CEF96.png
FD8A99F6-ACC5-4330-BE56-F097676A5A06.png

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the arms and overall shape of Fellini and you can’t go wrong with Argyle. Seeing these kind of makes me wish I’d gone with a slight tint on my RX. They look great.

tweedlover

Reaction score
I thought they were a cool frame but I didn't like them on my face. I think they would look amazing in Agar on the right face.
Hard to imagine any face type they'd look particularly good on as they are extremely bulky.

ultravisitor

Reaction score
Ugh. I got a pair of Taos in glass last week to rotate with my Schindlers (and a pair of Matsudas). I'm having them turned into an optical frame with transition lenses in them, and I am getting SO IMPATIENT as I wait for them to be finished!

Cobra

Reaction score
Love the arms and overall shape of Fellini and you can’t go wrong with Argyle. Seeing these kind of makes me wish I’d gone with a slight tint on my RX. They look great.

You underestimate how big my head is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads