• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What you think you look like vs what you actually look like

73a57261c71de8f54213b962d012ad57a8-29-roger-stone.rsquare.w700.jpg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I have number 7 of 50 in Reserve in perfect shape with all materials untouched. I’m open to selling - idk about trade.

I was looking at the Dark Havanas. Did the shape work for you?

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man the upcoming Julien looks great... Especially that matte grey color ? View attachment 1712593
I tried the matte grey. I think it takes the right complexion for it to work. Otherwise, the color can look like death.

It was an easy pass for me as opticals (sunglasses would be OK, but there are so many more interesting sunglasses shapes). Would be interested to see how it works on others.

Last edited:

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the concept of circular glasses, but I find they’re 100x harder to wear than a p3 shape in practice. It always ends up looking really directional, which can be cool (esp for a look usually attributed to “creatives”) but 90% of the time is just better served choosing something else. If my local store gets them in though I’ll give them a shot and share. I’ve always got a small hope it could give the vibe of one of those old kung fu movies. Not something most would be going for anyway.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've worn round glasses since the late 60s
@early 70s
IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0616.jpeg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
New Last Frontier dropping Thursday

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads