• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Goofy

Reaction score
I don’t have my frames on hand atm, but don’t they have the size engraved on the inside of the arms?
Yes, they do. Regular Dealans have 50[]20 whereas the large ones have 53[]20 engraved on the left temple.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great looking sunglasses when they are on the table, not so much on the face. Designs are bold an beautiful but crossing into Elton John territory.

is this in regards to a particular frame or are you blanket commenting on all JMM frames? I hope it’s not the latter because that’s just silly. Every designer might have something for someone, I implore you to go try some JMM on because aside from styleforum I have a few friends who saw my JMM and dove into the brand as well.

Jaymig926

Reaction score
Another summer shot ! Lol
BD7884F0-917A-476F-A76E-CEC058039E83.jpeg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The arrow details on the frame are finished with a matte black coating. As far as I can tell the acetate is the same black acetate used elsewhere, although I'll compare with my Jax Noir when I receive them back next week.

The only other details are transparent smoke grey coloring at the tips of the temples and exposed wiring running along the inside.

Confirmed that the black acetate has the same degree of light absorption as my Noirs.

Hi guys, I am an owner of various jacques marie mage glasses and like you I have enormous pleasure in this brand. I contact you because a few days ago I bought a Dealan Vanta and I noticed that the Vanta is wider than the other Dealans, in my case compared to a Dealan Havana, I honestly don't understand this difference, also because the difference in sizes is not mentioned online. If you know how to give me some clarification I would be grateful. Thank you
Attached I leave you the photo where you can see the difference between the two Dealan, even if minimal, the difference is perceived on the face. View attachment 1643382

Vantas received. When lined up to my Lava Dealans as above, they appear of equal size. The temples line up as well, when placed side by side.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads