• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

dwiz

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the first thing.
And rocking that cropped dome with the Sandro and Taos. Ready for the next stage...

thanks man - it's a total bummer but time and therapy heals all ?

I was surprised to see that the Sandro have a very military feel when paired up with a buzz. Hadn't noticed it before. I'm into it though!

bbhewee

Reaction score
Cropped dome all the way @dwiz

also reglazed the Jules

861C8624-D775-425E-B29E-E9B670E4C3BA.jpeg D87C9EDE-1093-4F68-BB6B-71FF1DFB55C2.jpeg

Pums

Reaction score
JMM is 25% at end with their code "VIPSALE "

Got some Dealans in Havana :cool:

Reactions: Udo

korektphool

Reaction score
Are the Zephirins on the END website confirmed to be the 44s? The support staff do not know the correct answer.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I'm selling my Zephirins if anyone is interested. Please feel free to reach out. They're 44s from everything I understand of measurements. I never posted my Rodeos I ordered which I like a lot better.

Rodeo.png

I did also order a pair of the ivory Cortina because they had me so curious. I may or may not keep them.

Reactions: Udo

goof1972

Reaction score
END has JMM 25% off with VIPSALE. Probably as cheap as you'll find them new.
I just ordered the MOLINO 55 in Walnut through this sale....I think. END labeled it as a WALKER, and even gave the size dimensions of the WALKER as well.

I guess I'll see what I get in the mail :). Great price though!

D. Black

Reaction score
I’m Thinking about selling my Ascari or fellini’s soon to hopefully cop some Walkers in walnut or ascari in Noir.

pockets

Reaction score
Anybody daily deveaux/Loewy? I’m thinking of getting them as my main prescription but am worried about them being too heavy for daily use. I currently have moscots for daily but I may sell them to get these. Not sure.
i wear a pair of loewys all the time, comfortable actually. mine are optical though so depending on what lenses you have …

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks man - it's a total bummer but time and therapy heals all ?

I was surprised to see that the Sandro have a very military feel when paired up with a buzz. Hadn't noticed it before. I'm into it though!
Bummer dude...
Was she the one that was always in the background in your store pics?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anybody have any of the Vanta colourway?
The only place I’ve seen it is GSC but it doesn’t look Matte at all, it’s definitely glossy. Is that how it is or are GSC using the wrong pic?
Was Vader the other matte black cw?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads