• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

chimpskibot

Reaction score
Finally picked up my first pair, the Sandro in vintage tort! Really am happy with these glasses and can already see a new obsession forming LOL. Oh and next week my AD invited me to a JMM trunk show so hopefully I will have so pics of the new collection!!!

Attachments

• 423A2B17-F720-4DE4-A3A4-00B7E633C229.jpeg
    423A2B17-F720-4DE4-A3A4-00B7E633C229.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 101

chimpskibot

Reaction score
That vintage tort really is the dog’s bollocks eh?
Yeah the color is insane in the light. I would prefer if the front was polished instead of matte, but its a small gripe. I really wish they had these in hickory, but that colour seems to be grail status for most pairs at this point.

Nat25

Reaction score
Anyone have photos of the zephirin 47 rover in the wild? Trying to get a sense of how light the tint is on the glasses and if the green is versatile/ would get a lot of use? Thanks.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken the Sandro never came in VT it’s called “Camel Matte Vintage Havana” as opposed to the more “shiny” Vintage Tort. The lenses are a different shade of green I think too

goof1972

Reaction score
Anybody can read the sizing for the ICHIKAWA?

The bridge width is 25 but I can't read the lens width.

This frame looks like its going to be quite wide which is good for me :)

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Where were the Ichikawa pictures originally posted and is there any better idea of when they release?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads